Repeated reviews of the same / regular Wg !?

spankme
3 posts. Member since Dec 2023
19th Dec '23 - 16:43PM
New to this site but not to punting and have a couple of questions.

On AW you see wg's with numerous reviews (sometimes 20 or more) from the same punter on the same girl. I kinda fingured thats Sergie or a some sort of bot. What do you think ?

Also you don't see that here which is good thing, I think it keeps feeback more honest. Do you agree ?
Liked by Energized, WhattaCock, Tiggger
ps80oo
50 posts. Member since Feb 2023
19th Dec '23 - 16:51PM
Doesn’t have to be fake. Could just be a regular client. Looking at the reviewers feedback (how often they review, who, where etc) will give some idea if they are legit or not.
Energized
9 posts. Member since Mar 2022
19th Dec '23 - 17:54PM
Noticed that as well punters with loads of reviews on the same girl and zero reviews on any other girl. bots for sure.
Liked by WhattaCock
User deleted
PearlNexen
User no longer active
19th Dec '23 - 20:05PM
Not all them are fake,i know about girls who ask booking trought AW to regulares just to ask them for reviews after:)
I Have some reviews there all true ,and i never asked clients to left me reviews ...also i never ask the ones who comeback to make a booking trougth AW!It's not important for me to have lots of reviews, it's more important to have satisfied and returning clients:)
krs22
6 posts. Member since Oct 2020
20th Dec '23 - 12:33PM
my guess its sergie. 😂
WhattaCock
WhattaCock
4 posts. Member since Feb 2023
20th Dec '23 - 20:08PM
most folks know without being told that multiple reviews from a single punter to one SP and who reviews no others, is "sergie the bot".
Liked by Turkish
GBanks
10 posts. Member since Oct 2020
21st Dec '23 - 07:26AM
I'm not sure that you can even leave multiple reviews on this site, which is a good thing I think.
Liked by 9inchdoc, Tiggger
9inchdoc
9inchdoc
6 posts. Member since Jun 2020
23rd Dec '23 - 08:08AM
Why does anyone need to do multiple reviews for the same service provider anyway :unknown:

If something has changed that is noteworthy such as a girl started off positive and giving great service but after a year or so and 20+ visits her service declined then a separate Negative review is justified.

I've recently seen a girl again for who I did a Positive review, the 2nd punt was in a different area and this time anal was included however as the girl moves around the country I see no point in doing another review simply to bump up my review count.
RhysDavies
9 posts. Member since Feb 2022
26th Dec '23 - 13:28PM
From my POV a regular who you reviewed years ago who always keeps the same service should never be reviewed again tbh.

All my fav. WGs who have never dipped in performance I've only ever reviewed once.
Tiggger
8 posts. Member since Sep 2021
28th Dec '23 - 18:50PM
GBanks wrote:
I'm not sure that you can even leave multiple reviews on this site, which is a good thing I think.

I'm glad we can't, multiple reviews saying the same thing over and over are meaningless to me.
Turkish
Turkish
10 posts. Member since Feb 2020
5th Jan '24 - 15:53PM
krs22 wrote:
my guess its sergie. 😂

Here is a wg with loads of reviews, every single punter that has reviewed her had reviewed only her, no one else ever!. Plus 99% of them had never even made 1 forum post before they deleted their profiles. No doubt all of them were bots. 😠

www.adultseek.com/AlexFox

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.