Incorrect Locations and services descriptions

Scafftel85
5 posts. Member since Dec 2022
26th Dec '22 - 06:25AM
Does it bug anyone to find a girl who ticks all the boxes you are after in there profile and not wanting to waste time on a scammer I spend a bit of time satisfting myself by checking veris etc.

Then to find out they are now where the location advertised. And I find some can be very difficult to ask n the phone about particularly wants and desires. Even worse because they don't wanna stay on the phone you get there and the main thing that maybe hooked you in. Isn't even offer.

Can't these require at least a weekly location update and confirmation of services as it may not be intentional if it done when creating profile
KNNY1
13 posts. Member since Sep 2021
27th Dec '22 - 11:45AM
whats veris?
Scafftel85
5 posts. Member since Dec 2022
28th Dec '22 - 15:06PM
Verifications. Reviews etc. Anything that tells me it's not an account just set up
fullsack
9 posts. Member since Oct 2020
6th Jan '23 - 13:40PM
I dont think anyone leaves reviews anymore and verification is suspect unless you believe all the hundreds of verified agency glamour models with blurred out faces are real?
Liked by RhysDavies
Britishwildflower
193 posts. Member since Jan 2020
6th Jan '23 - 17:32PM
Depends on the site for verification I guess. Adultwork asked for a copy of my driving license to verify who I am!!
Rebelmanic
13 posts. Member since Sep 2020
11th Jan '23 - 18:58PM
longten
8 posts. Member since Sep 2021
19th May '23 - 22:10PM
verification is a joke on any site as we cant see the photo
trampsmasher
2 posts. Member since May 2023
19th May '23 - 22:47PM
fullsack wrote:
I dont think anyone leaves reviews anymore and verification is suspect unless you believe all the hundreds of verified agency glamour models with blurred out faces are real?

problem on every site
clitlover
5 posts. Member since May 2023
20th May '23 - 11:35AM
problem seems that the service list keeps changing
Thedarkknight
8 posts. Member since Jul 2020
20th May '23 - 20:31PM
fullsack wrote:

spot on mate

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.