Jizz mishaps

Plonker
7 posts. Member since Nov 2021
14th Nov '21 - 21:03PM
It never goes where we think itโ€™s gonna go does it? I shot the moon once I think.
Liked by TracyShaw
Tony1970
9 posts. Member since Nov 2021
25th Nov '21 - 18:47PM
managed to spray it all over my phone once, ruined the picture.
User deleted
Anonymoustraveler
User no longer active
9th Dec '21 - 01:21AM
This reminded me of a time I had a quickie with a girl on the stairs, and she was moving it so good that I didnโ€™t have time to hold back or tell her I was coming, so I told her: put your mouth there, but there wasnโ€™t time and the semen shot out and landed on a visible part of her hair. She as mad because she had a date later and needed to look good, so I ended up ruining it, hahaha. It reminded me of the scene in the film โ€œThereโ€™s Something About Maryโ€ when the character played by Cameron Diaz gets it in her hair by accident.
User deleted
Anonymoustraveler
User no longer active
14th Dec '21 - 22:27PM
I remember once I was at my girlfriendโ€™s house, and I was really horny and creative because I got hot easily with her, so she agreed to have sex with me, but it had to be quick because her mum was about to get home from work, and we were on top of furniture doing it, until I couldnโ€™t hold it any more and I had to explode, as she was wearing clothes and I couldnโ€™t come on her back, so I held the semen in my hands, but some dripped out onto the brown furniture. We had to clean the crime scene quickly, but it was difficult to completely get rid of the evidence, but her mum didnโ€™t notice. Days later I went to her house and I pointed at the scene of the crime, so she would get stressed out, it was really funny. To this day, I donโ€™t know if her mum found out.
User deleted
Anonymoustraveler
User no longer active
21st Dec '21 - 22:07PM
I remember once a girl wanted me to come in her mouth, but in a moment of arousal I canโ€™t control the shot much, the girl was giving me oral sex and helping herself a little with her hands, after a few minutes I was on the verge of coming, and it shot out onto her face, it went in her eye, and it went really red no matter how much she washed it and I got a bit scared because she said it burned a lot.
workpro
7 posts. Member since Jan 2022
3rd Jan '22 - 21:24PM
It was a fast and furious session with a AS working girl and when she told me to give her a facial to remember, I duly obliged.
But it was so powerful I managed to dislodge one of her accessory eyelashes, which then flew off onto the hotel room floor, propelled there in a stream of jizz.
They were recovered, rinsed, dried, reapplied just in time for the next punter.
User deleted
thebestcock
User no longer active
15th Feb '22 - 13:47PM
only mishap i have had is the condom tearing so ending up cip.

ditto
User deleted
JetPackJay
User no longer active
15th Feb '22 - 14:25PM
The only thing I can think of is when I was christening my first car with my GF, she was giving me a HJ and I came and it flew over my shoulder, I never did find it and hopefully know one else did.....I loved that car ๐Ÿ˜‚
User deleted
tynesidesam
User no longer active
15th Feb '22 - 17:15PM
I will never buy a second hand car again..lol
User deleted
jannyammerson
User no longer active
16th Feb '22 - 06:32AM
My history of jizz is that when an accidental loss released my jizz it went up her nose and she hit me.
theduke
7 posts. Member since Nov 2021
19th Jul '22 - 15:40PM
"I will never buy a second hand car again..lol"

Nor will I :)
johnspassion
6 posts. Member since Mar 2022
22nd Jul '22 - 18:41PM
pulled out, ripped the rubber of to cum on her tits and gave her a full facial instead, she was less than pleased
cookedham
9 posts. Member since Oct 2020
22nd Jul '22 - 23:21PM
Similar in a way had just cim and I was waiting for the snowball when she sneezed/ coughed and gave me a facial
Liked by Jizzeaters
brainfood
brainfood
9 posts. Member since Feb 2022
23rd Jul '22 - 14:11PM
"It never goes where we think itโ€™s gonna go does it? I shot the moon once I think."

Good shot ๐Ÿ˜œ
Remy9
1 post. Member since May 2020
14th Jan '23 - 13:07PM
Red eye is the most common.
Liked by TracyShaw
CervixSmash
CervixSmash
8 posts. Member since Sep 2021
25th Jan '23 - 19:26PM
Went to give her a facial but missed completely and made a mess of the carpet.
ImLeopoldo
ImLeopoldo
6 posts. Member since Mar 2023
9th Mar '23 - 14:32PM
"My history of jizz is that when an accidental loss released my jizz it went up her nose and she hit me."

ouch ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
PetiteLucy
2 posts. Member since Jun 2021
11th Mar '23 - 22:20PM
I was riding a client reverse cowgirl and once he had cum I got off to suddendly find no condom on his cock What does this mean ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ?

No he hadnt removed it ๐Ÿ˜Œ, it slipped off him and was inside me. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Liked by TracyShaw
thestick
7 posts. Member since Dec 2021
11th Mar '23 - 23:54PM
๐Ÿ˜ฑ that must have been scary
Fleming
10 posts. Member since Dec 2021
1st May '23 - 13:02PM
PetiteLucy wrote:
I was riding a client reverse cowgirl and once he had cum I got off to suddendly find no condom on his cock What does this mean ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ?

No he hadnt removed it ๐Ÿ˜Œ, it slipped off him and was inside me. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

did you him fish it out ?

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.