Jpkelly88
4 posts. Member since Dec 2023
2nd Jan '24 - 21:11PM
I got scammed recently and my feedback won't show on the scammers profile it just keeps saying pending for the past 7 days ?? I have all the screenshots and everything Thanks all happy new year
Ottis
Ottis
8 posts. Member since Nov 2021
6th Jan '24 - 00:40AM
if she/it knows you will be leaving negative feedback, she can simply click "decline" or report feedback and it will never show up.
Jpkelly88
7th Jan '24 - 12:50PM
Ottis wrote:
if she/it knows you will be leaving negative feedback, she can simply click "decline" or report feedback and it will never show up.

Well her/him profile is no longer on the site so I'm guessing they left thankfully it was only €20 what's that £15 that was the agreement. But it's not point it's the fact I didn't get the other side of the deal I'm lucky it wasn't 60 or 70 and upwards
Burnes90
Burnes90
12 posts. Member since Dec 2021
7th Jan '24 - 13:50PM
Jpkelly88 wrote:
Well her/him profile is no longer on the site so I'm guessing they left thankfully it was only €20 what's that £15 that was the agreement. But it's not point it's the fact I didn't get the other side of the deal I'm lucky it wasn't 60 or 70 and upwards

you should never pay anything upfront, its a big no...no
Liked by Jpkelly88
Jpkelly88
7th Jan '24 - 19:24PM
Burnes90 wrote:
Well her/him profile is no longer on the site so I'm guessing they left thankfully it was only €20 what's that £15 that was the agreement. But it's not point it's the fact I didn't get the other side of the deal I'm lucky it wasn't 60 or 70 and upwards[/quote]

you should never pay anything upfront, its a big no...no

I know lesson learnt I'm quite new to this so I'll know in future what to do an definitely not hand anything over upfront

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.