User deleted
SeductiveSasha
User no longer active
11th Oct '23 - 20:52PM
Hey all,
How long do 'payouts' take to clear in bank?
What % do the site take from a £200 withdrawal?
Thanks....
User deleted
SeductiveSasha
User no longer active
19th Nov '23 - 02:31AM
AlReet wrote:
Why dont you try, then you'll know and can then post the answer ?

I have tried to process a payout over 1 month ago but it still hasn't been credited to my bank account!! DISGUSTING as I can't get a reply from the website to the many emails I've sent asking what's going on with my 'payout' and I've never had a reply from them!! Which I don't think is fair when it's a payment for my own personal content!! Has anyone else had this problem re getting a payout ?
Rachel
Rachel
42 posts. Member since Sep 2016
19th Nov '23 - 14:15PM
Hi SeductiveSasha. We haven't received any emails from you about this. Payout requests are limited to verified accounts (address and photo ID). These need to be completed before you can submit a payout request. Could you please reach out using the contact form and we will look into this matter for you? Thanks. R
User deleted
SeductiveSasha
User no longer active
21st Nov '23 - 02:15AM
Rachel wrote:
Hi SeductiveSasha. We haven't received any emails from you about this. Payout requests are limited to verified accounts (address and photo ID). These need to be completed before you can submit a payout request. Could you please reach out using the contact form and we will look into this matter for you? Thanks. R

I have reached out several times via the contact page regarding "payouts " I've also sent in the relevant
documents to verify my address & photo I.D over 1 ago on the 11th October 2023 to be precise!! I'm only now getting any acknowledgement from yourselves since I've resorted to making this information public & putting it on the forum!! Which is shocking that I've had to do these lengths to get any sort of response from you!! I'll yet again send you another email via the contact page which will be my 8th attempt to get some of answers!! I've been using your website for a long long time & I'm simple only wishing to be paid for my own content which ive got the money in my account for!! I really hope you do reply & this matter is resolved! Considering you state the payouts only take max 5 working days & it's now over 5 weeks & still nothing!! I hope I don't need 2 remove my profile from your website altogether but if this continues I will be doing so!
SecretMistress
1 post. Member since Mar 2023
11th Dec '23 - 06:18AM
[quote=SeductiveSasha]I'm having the same issue. Requested a payout 2 weeks ago. Sent 2 messages via the contact box and still no responds. I'm also verified and my I'd was verified months ago.

Bare in mind they take almost £80 and I will receive £159.
Rachel
Rachel
42 posts. Member since Sep 2016
11th Dec '23 - 11:23AM
Good morning. Payouts typically take 10-14 business days to process.

There is a priority option you can select when requesting a payout for 1-2 business days. This is a new feature we have introduced this year and we are continuously working to improve this area of the website. Your feedback is important. Thanks. R
Msrihanna
Msrihanna
8 posts. Member since Feb 2020
13th Apr '24 - 12:13PM
Rachel wrote:
Good morning. Payouts typically take 10-14 business days to process.

There is a priority option you can select when requesting a payout for 1-2 business days. This is a new feature we have introduced this year and we are continuously working to improve this area of the website. Your feedback is important. Thanks. R

Well, I’m having this issue!!! Requested priority and still nothing! Never in my life had this issue with aw
CountryCream
4 posts. Member since Jun 2023
4th May '24 - 22:42PM
Messages sent to the website are ignored. Paid contact on this site is a waste of time and worse, a loss of money.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.