Suggestion for content sectioning

EllaBleu
6 posts. Member since Nov 2019
21st Jul '23 - 13:05PM
Hi could you consider some sectioning regarding content such as separate sections for each type of activity- so like* foot/shoe fetish *gloryhole and blowjobs* smoking fetish/food&sploshing . I hope I make sense to the reader, happy to go into more detail if needed, thank you for taking the time to read
Liked by pussygalore
pussygalore
4 posts. Member since May 2023
6th Aug '23 - 09:06AM
I think that is a good idea 💡
Liked by EllaBleu
weloveit
3 posts. Member since Jun 2023
14th Aug '23 - 11:22AM
sounds good to us
Liked by EllaBleu
Topper
2 posts. Member since Jun 2023
27th Aug '23 - 08:30AM
I dont understand what you mean?
mightymeat
15 posts. Member since Jun 2020
1st Sep '23 - 13:03PM
Topper wrote:
I dont understand what you mean?

join the club
EllaBleu
6 posts. Member since Nov 2019
7th Sep '23 - 22:19PM
For those who are unsure what I mean by my question, I'm referring to having separate sections for the private gallery instead of it all being put in one gallery; it would be helpful if there's the option for separate content catogreys for example,, a place for fetish a place for oral rather then forcing the client to have to purchase the full gallery when perhaps only interested in a specific niche.
Rachel
Rachel
42 posts. Member since Sep 2016
8th Sep '23 - 00:57AM
Hi Ella. This is a feature we released last week. In the top menu, there should be a link called ‘Content’ where you can manage your pictures and videos. At the bottom, you can add ‘Collections’. If you need any assistance getting this set up, please feel free to drop us a message.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.