User deleted
naughtybitch88
User no longer active
14th Jul '20 - 00:16AM
How do I withdraw the money I've earned from my vids ive sold on here? I can't seem to see how but surely it can cash out what I've received from my content? Please help thanks
SinfulXAlexa
50 posts. Member since Apr 2019
14th Jul '20 - 18:16PM
You can’t. It can only be redeemed against upgrading your profile- which really kind of put me off this site. X
Trampcollector
Trampcollector
12 posts. Member since Jun 2020
15th Jul '20 - 10:38AM
personally I think that's a good thing as it keeps the fakes at bay who riddle other sites like AW with movies and private galleries to make money but who never meet anyone.
SinfulXAlexa
50 posts. Member since Apr 2019
21st Jul '20 - 17:34PM
There’s a lot of fakes on here too so, I don’t think it’s a matter of doing anything to combat that.
A lot of girls do specify on aw that they don’t do meets. Videos and vids are great money and something’s more fun.

All depends of the type of clients around you and whether you want to do incalls or not. But this site is good, for getting views on your private gallery.
I noticed it’s a good price too when I wanted to upgrade. As compared to aw which is £5 a day to be showing available and then £1 per day to show your number. I’m getting more business from here at the moment. But a lot more inexperienced gents calling as they don’t always make the effort to read.
DerbySlut
9 posts. Member since Mar 2020
22nd Jul '20 - 20:50PM
I agree with trampcollector

This thread is now closed