Safety measures

PippaMarie87
14 posts. Member since Nov 2023
21st Nov '23 - 22:12PM
What safety measures do you have in place for car meets and what are your experiences with this?
SexyMollyExclusive
3 posts. Member since Nov 2023
26th Nov '23 - 23:44PM
I tried a car meet once with someone I met a few times (thought it would be safe) all I'm saying is NEVER AGAIN.. He pushed boundaries and ended up with me telling him well... Shouting "if you don't get out of my car right now I'm going to scream" - as things wasn't going smoothly I had parked up outside houses on purpose.
If you want to do them then please make sure you send a live location tracker to someone. Make sure you Joe where driving to and if seeming to drive in the wrong direction Activate an alarm on your phone to ring a friend where they will get the call but not speak so they can hear what's going on and get to you if need be... Might sound over cautious but..
Liked by HotfeverFortheLadies
PippaMarie87
14 posts. Member since Nov 2023
27th Nov '23 - 07:39AM
SexyMollyExclusive wrote:
I tried a car meet once with someone I met a few times (thought it would be safe) all I'm saying is NEVER AGAIN.. He pushed boundaries and ended up with me telling him well... Shouting "if you don't get out of my car right now I'm going to scream" - as things wasn't going smoothly I had parked up outside houses on purpose.
If you want to do them then please make sure you send a live location tracker to someone. Make sure you Joe where driving to and if seeming to drive in the wrong direction Activate an alarm on your phone to ring a friend where they will get the call but not speak so they can hear what's going on and get to you if need be... Might sound over cautious but..

Hi thanks for the reply. That doesn’t sound good at all. Luckily up to now nothing like that has happened .
I’m sorry you experienced this

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.