First time/ terrible meet.

User deleted
EliteKeiley
User no longer active
5th Oct '23 - 09:54AM
🥲just got home terrified and shaking. Now looking for safety advice. Re meetings out calls and keeping safe.
Britishwildflower
193 posts. Member since Jan 2020
5th Oct '23 - 10:57AM
Sorry to hear that. There will always be a$$holes just looking to take advantage of newbies unfortunately. There are several sites to help with safety. I only know a few, others will know more. Pm and I'll send them x
Liked by Sofiamilf
Oliviamaye
6 posts. Member since Sep 2023
6th Oct '23 - 14:01PM
I would tell a friend. There’s also on the find my iPhone app somewhere where ur friend can view ur location whenever you leave the house n stuff. That’s what I personally do. I would also get into your emergency contacts in your phone and set up hollygaurd. Holly gaurd is used for at risk women. So you bread a button so many times and it rings emergency services
Liked by MrHerts, Sofiamilf
NaughtyNurse
NaughtyNurse
7 posts. Member since May 2023
6th Oct '23 - 14:31PM
that all sounds horrible, from what I have read there are forums like saafe and apps like clienteye and num that can help prevent this kind of thing.
User deleted
EliteKeiley
User no longer active
7th Oct '23 - 17:43PM
Thank you all for replying. I am now feeling better. Planning safe meets from tonight x
scuttybrown
scuttybrown
11 posts. Member since Feb 2020
15th Oct '23 - 10:46AM
hope its better now
Voluptuous40f
8 posts. Member since Jan 2021
15th Oct '23 - 11:01AM
I would say it’s important to trust your gut. If someone messaging you gives you a funny feeling don’t go through with it especially an outcall
Also arrange with someone that you will text them at a certain time and if you don’t they ring you and you can say you have to leave for an emergency
Liked by Britishwildflower, Sofiamilf
NicoleLuvCoxx
7 posts. Member since Feb 2021
20th Oct '23 - 20:47PM
Gut (spider sense) is so important..trust it.
Liked by Ger888
ImCurious
5 posts. Member since May 2023
23rd Oct '23 - 12:31PM
Scary, how common is it ?

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.