Regular contact

User deleted
CurvyBrunetteX
User no longer active
11th Aug '23 - 14:46PM
Hey. So one of the guys I’ve worked with, wants to arrange something like a sugar daddy/sugar baby thing. We have both haven’t done anything like this before.
We are trying to price things up. I was wondering if anyone does anything like this? We was thinking of making like a weekly payment which will include texting/calling/photos etc. I then when he is down (as he travels) to make an extra payment for meets.
What price would you think is best as a weekly thing? Don’t want to take the piss.
Thanks ☺️
Liked by Djoncheto
Ronniexxx
12 posts. Member since Apr 2023
14th Aug '23 - 21:22PM
Nice to hear you don't want to take the piss. I guess it depends also if was calling and texting etc constantly. Assuming he's not silly..£30_40. Not basing this on any knowledge or evidence..lower price as it's a regular ongoing payment to you.
Britishwildflower
193 posts. Member since Jan 2020
15th Aug '23 - 15:08PM
Ronniexxx wrote:
Nice to hear you don't want to take the piss. I guess it depends also if was calling and texting etc constantly. Assuming he's not silly..£30_40. Not basing this on any knowledge or evidence..lower price as it's a regular ongoing payment to you.

I charge £35 for a 30min texting and pics session. £30/40 a week is ridiculously cheap if he's wanting multiple sessions. The thing with arrangements is, if the money isn't right for you for the level of work then you will begin to resent it which means you'd begin to resent him and I'm sure he'd prefer to pay a bit more and know that you are looking forward to seeing him more when he can visit.
Ronniexxx
12 posts. Member since Apr 2023
15th Aug '23 - 20:45PM
Get you wildflower. BUT...and there is a but in all this. I have a regular arrangement with a woman..cam and meets. I did something I don't do...went on an aw cam. Blew 30/40 for zilch barely 10mins or so. Zero satisfaction. Won't meet that girl again...Won't pay that price...customer gone forever. Most likely that cam girl has a dusty phone. ...too right or any girl at that price. My regular is sensible about price...she gets regular work...and can count on it.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.