NEW HERE! ADVICE PLZ

MissAmber
9 posts. Member since Aug 2023
1st Aug '23 - 22:15PM
Heya everyone! I'm very new to offering services so any advice would be much appreciated! I currently don't have a contact number (I can only use kik for now) will that affect potential clients? How do I get noticed more?
Thanks in advance
Chriscooper4545
56 posts. Member since Mar 2023
3rd Aug '23 - 01:24AM
Prices on your profile. Better pics.. You look great but people can't really see much of you.
Liked by IndigoNile
MissAmber
3rd Aug '23 - 06:33AM
Chriscooper4545 wrote:
Prices on your profile. Better pics.. You look great but people can't really see much of you.

Thank you for the advice! I will update my profile
Dave451
76 posts. Member since Mar 2021
3rd Aug '23 - 16:20PM
I agree, improve your profile - we need to see more of you in the photos. Prices and description of services you are prepared to offer are essential and so is a phone number - get yourself a SIM only mobile if you want to keep your working phone calls and text messages separate.

On a wider point, pay attention to personal safety and sexual health. Read through this forum and check out the 'Articles' section on here.
MissAmber
3rd Aug '23 - 17:22PM
Dave451 wrote:
I agree, improve your profile - we need to see more of you in the photos. Prices and description of services you are prepared to offer are essential and so is a phone number - get yourself a SIM only mobile if you want to keep your working phone calls and text messages separate.

On a wider point, pay attention to personal safety and sexual health. Read through this forum and check out the 'Articles' section on here.

Thank you for the advice, I'm very new to this so all the help is much appreciated. I'm currently waiting for a new sim card then ill be able to give a number. In regards to the photos, are blurred photos okay? I'd like to protect my privacy on the site
TIA
Britishwildflower
193 posts. Member since Jan 2020
3rd Aug '23 - 17:25PM
What you show in your photos is your choice. Some clients prefer face pics but if you wish to protect your privacy (as I do) then blur your face or don't include it.
MissAmber
3rd Aug '23 - 17:42PM
Britishwildflower wrote:
What you show in your photos is your choice. Some clients prefer face pics but if you wish to protect your privacy (as I do) then blur your face or don't include it.

That's a good idea, I'll probably put a blurred photo on for now

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.