User deleted
hotpinkdesire
User no longer active
9th Mar '23 - 20:13PM
Hi all. Recently joined the site, only just getting my page up and running now but have noticed I have to have my phone number on show? Is this correct, is there anyway to hide it that I can’t see? I used AW for over two years and prefer to be messaged on the site as this is only a bit of fun on the side. I work a lot & just don’t want my phone ringing or getting messages when I’m trying to go about my work day.
Thank you for any help.
User deleted
SaskiaJones
User no longer active
11th Mar '23 - 19:06PM
Firstly, why are you using your own private phone? Get another phone for business, and place on the profile, unfortunately I only accept messages.
User deleted
hotpinkdesire
User no longer active
4th Apr '23 - 13:52PM
I wasn’t needing to use my phone on adultwork so never needed a business phone, I just kept to messaging on the site on there but I realise you can’t do that on here so I’ve now bought another number. Thank you :)
Rachel
Rachel
42 posts. Member since Sep 2016
5th Apr '23 - 14:39PM
Hi. Just to confirm, you can hide your number from your profile but this is currently a setting for premium accounts only. This is to prevent scammers creating throwaway accounts without a valid phone number.
User deleted
Bexx4Sexx
User no longer active
9th Apr '23 - 00:45AM
Hi,
So where do i put my bank details so clients can pay the fee to open my pics and vids on my profile?? Cheers.

This thread is now closed