Keeping to the time paid for

User deleted
seductivewifey
User no longer active
19th Feb '23 - 19:43PM
If a client books say an hour how do you ensure it doesn't over run without coming across as needing to go when in the heat of the moment and for fear of pissing them off and it being awkward. Do you say they have until this time when you arrive so they know when their time is up? Very often I'm way over like giving an extra 30 mins and a couple of times more than that, all for free.
Britishwildflower
193 posts. Member since Jan 2020
19th Feb '23 - 20:41PM
Big watch or clock you can see and start gently winding up 10 mins before. There will always be sessions that overrun by a few mins if you are caught in the moment but any client that overruns that much is taking the p. They are well aware of time and are taking advantage of you.
User deleted
seductivewifey
User no longer active
19th Feb '23 - 20:44PM
Do u tell them when finish time is?
Britishwildflower
193 posts. Member since Jan 2020
19th Feb '23 - 20:49PM
If you find that helps you can do but clients generally are aware of time. Good clients will always finish in their time.
User deleted
seductivewifey
User no longer active
19th Feb '23 - 20:49PM
OK thanks for responding x
naughtybbwkillie
4 posts. Member since Feb 2019
21st Feb '23 - 14:57PM
a music playlist is less intrusive but you know when x song comes on you at 45 mins and when y comes on that's time up Most guys are pretty good but there is always a few who like to push boundaries
ArcticFlower
ArcticFlower
177 posts. Member since Mar 2022
22nd Feb '23 - 21:56PM
As a client, I have always left it to the professional to just tell me when I have 5 minutes left.

Maybe I was expecting too much. I leave directly without rushing and I am not rushed and I am grateful for that. If they said "OK goodbye now" I would just move it.
User deleted
SaskiaJones
User no longer active
8th Mar '23 - 11:00AM
Gents are paying for your time, if they want to go earlier thats entirely up to them, if they decide to extend there time with you. They have to tell you pay you the extra and continue the fun.

I usually place an alarm on my phone 10 minutes before the appointment is due to finish, that gives you enough time to finish off, and let them either take a quick and i mean a quick shower and dress.

If they start to engaging in conversation you have to be very aware that now there going over there allocated time and going into yours.

You have a private life just like your gent.

Until the next time. Just remember please dont be rude or aggressive, you have to manage you time professional,
User deleted
seductivewifey
User no longer active
8th Mar '23 - 11:44AM
Thatnk you that's such a good idea. Not sure why I hadn't thought of it. I will do this from now on. That will help enormously. Thanks

This thread is now closed