User deleted
Hornycouple4u
User no longer active
15th Jan '22 - 16:36PM
Hi 😁
I've read that some of you are using Instagram to advertise your profile.
My question is how are you finding it? And how to successfully advertise on Instagram please I've never actually used it lol. I like Facebook but you can't advertise on there.
Britishwildflower
193 posts. Member since Jan 2020
15th Jan '22 - 21:56PM
I guess with Instagram it's just a case of interacting and posting sexy pics/reels etc until you get a good following. The girls who offer OF use a linktree in their bios with various links to avoid Instagram's wrath so I'm sure you could pop a link in that way.
Not sure how it translates for irl meets but if you sell pics and vids it's obviously a winner.
Dave451
76 posts. Member since Mar 2021
19th Jan '22 - 21:42PM
I have never found a Working Girl on Instagram. What key words should I be searching?
sweetxelle
71 posts. Member since Aug 2020
20th Jan '22 - 15:08PM
Be careful on Instagram, they’ll remove your page without warning! Twitter seems a bit more easygoing.
User deleted
SvenHertzog
User no longer active
11th Feb '22 - 10:33AM
Is it possible to meet with an Instagram Model?
User deleted
jannyammerson
User no longer active
11th Feb '22 - 12:01PM
I have created my Instagram account many times but it gets deleted every time
User deleted
SvenHertzog
User no longer active
16th Feb '22 - 14:01PM
You should try to connect your Instagram account with with your some kind of Business site.
User deleted
Anonymoustraveler
User no longer active
23rd Feb '22 - 13:05PM
A few girls I’ve seen on Instagram posting their photos and offering services, I still don’t know how their profiles haven’t been removed, but I do think you should be very careful when posting especially if you’re new, Instagram has a lot of restrictions and for the smallest thing they take your post down.
My advice is to try not to be so direct on that platform, post some photos but not so blatant and while you’re gaining followers you can offer services via a link in your bio.
User deleted
johnnyshakes
User no longer active
24th Feb '22 - 10:43AM
Thanks for the information
User deleted
SvenHertzog
User no longer active
24th Feb '22 - 13:19PM
@Anonymoustraveler you get the right information, but would you like to tell me if someone's account is banned how to recover it.

This thread is now closed