FoxyRedAgnes
3 posts. Member since Jun 2021
6th Oct '21 - 13:07PM
I find that the thin ones break! I have already had a few accidents and I don't want it to happen again.

Are there any preferences? Brands? Latex? Non Latex? I currently use the regular box of Durex.....not sure if there is anything better?

Also for lubrication.....I find that some of them give me yeast infections....I was told that coconut oil is good for non-latex condoms?

Any advice greatly appreciated.
Liked by Djoncheto
User deleted
Angie55
User no longer active
6th Oct '21 - 13:25PM
Yes, Coconut oil is good to use and kind to the skin.. also does as a good lube.. ??
Liked by Djoncheto
sweetxelle
71 posts. Member since Aug 2020
6th Oct '21 - 15:54PM
The thin feel condoms are a nightmare! Durex have some called ‘extra safe’. I’ve had no complaints about them and more importantly… no breakages.
User deleted
Angie55
User no longer active
6th Oct '21 - 15:58PM
Yes as Sweetxelle mentioned the ‘Extra Safe’ are good!
MilfKelly
7 posts. Member since Oct 2020
6th Oct '21 - 16:22PM
Some people like Durex but I've never found them to fit properly and they are the only ones I've ever had break. It's really down to personal preference.

Don't put coconut oil on/ in your bits, for Christ's sake. There are many, MANY proper lubricants available that are designed for the purpose - a good silicone one (if you would rather have an oil than a water base) is Gun Oil - another we have is Pjur, but I don't know if you have it there. Silicone lube is compatible with all condoms and doesn't smell or taste of anything, although a thicker water based one can be better for things like anal if you offer it. Again, it's personal preference and trial and error - buy a couple of small packs and give them a try.
Jian
Jian
24 posts. Member since Jul 2018
6th Oct '21 - 21:10PM
Personally I like Skins condoms. I find they don't have that revolting smell like some Durex ones do. There is nothing worse than if you have had sex with a client who's worn a latex Durex and then asks you to give him OWO... the taste has made me retch before...ugh....

MilfKelly is right, DO NOT use coconut oil as it will affect the condom greatly. Any KY jelly I find is good, as I too get yeast infections (and cystitis!) if I use any other flavoured/tingled/heated lubes.

Hope this helps.
User deleted
AnnabelleM
User no longer active
7th Oct '21 - 10:02AM
I've been happy with using 3 different condoms (narrow, average and girthy); Durex (slim fit ones...not sure of their name though), Mates Natural and Mates King Size. My only complaint is that the lube used in the Durex ones tastes horrible; the lube in Mates tastes sweet. As for added lube, I found that Durex dries quickly and goes sticky which is horrible, but Liquid Silk is lovely. Regarding breakages, I've only had 2 split on me in the last 13 years, and think that was because I got dry but we kept going. Since then I always apply lube if the sex is prolonged and I get dry, and I always use a bit of lube on my outside to stop that snaggy feeling at the start of sex if my lips are dry.

If a condom splits after the man has ejaculated, my GUM clinic advised not to douche but to squeeze the cum out (imagine trying to have a poo) with your vaginal muscles. Then get a STI screen done. Even if he's not com inside you get screened.
SexySugarboobs
6 posts. Member since Oct 2021
7th Oct '21 - 18:58PM
Though if split leave 2wks before get tested as won't be right if not
Don't don't don't use oral condoms eg... flavoured ones for sex they aren't made for sex that's why they thinner
If do suck on a reg condom change it over before sex... sucking stretches it and weakens it.... use lubes not oils they ok for massage not for bits
I'm a qualified holistic therapist so can tell u honestly don't use anything on bits that's not made for...
Guys baby oil is rubbish for wanking actually drys put skin use coconut or almond oils even bog standard olive oil xx
SrAnna
6 posts. Member since Oct 2021
7th Oct '21 - 23:20PM
If you've had a 'few' accidents using brand name condoms, it's probably time to look at what you're doing in terms of how you're using them.
amirasexyslim
8 posts. Member since May 2021
22nd Oct '21 - 14:52PM
Amazon is very cheap £1 per condom, buy in bulk.
SashaThai
1 post. Member since Jun 2021
26th Oct '21 - 10:06AM
plasante in bulk different sizes from amazon.
User deleted
meKinky
User no longer active
26th Oct '21 - 22:00PM
thxs for the infomation
User deleted
johnnyshakes
User no longer active
23rd Feb '22 - 05:47AM
In terms of finding a condom, the traits of natural pleasure and longer continuity are inconsistent. Normal pleasure is usually with a thin condom. Lasting longer before orgasm (as opposed to maybe a condom with a longer expiration date? I'm choosing what I think you meant) is easier with thicker condoms because it reduces sensitivity.
User deleted
SvenHertzog
User no longer active
23rd Feb '22 - 12:48PM
I use Durex silk, it's very thin and give me nice pleasure when i am having sex.

This thread is now closed