why join an agency ?

Thepussyjudge
8 posts. Member since Sep 2021
9th Sep '21 - 13:32PM
I'm just wondering as to why any provider would join a agency and give them a percentage of their hard earned cash, when as a independent they keep it all for themselves.
User deleted
User no longer active
9th Sep '21 - 15:44PM
A very good question hopefully the agency girls will post to explain why.
User deleted
User no longer active
14th Sep '21 - 12:18PM
not something I would do.
User deleted
User no longer active
14th Sep '21 - 23:17PM
I was with a few agencies years ago.. I suppose there’s the ‘safety ‘ aspect with being with an agency as the agencies I worked for vetted out the clients thoroughly which was reassuring. The Agency fees can be similar to what ‘We’ ( the ladies) are paying to advertise on various sites which can cost lots of money. Some agencies can get annoyed if you refuse a booking and can penalise you for doing so ( although they would probably deny that) by not giving you as many bookings, so really it’s all a matter of choice. Also, I found that agencies would phone you outwith your preferred working hours which could be very annoying if it was very late at night ! I prefer being an Independent as I choose the hours I work, although that doesn’t stop the drunk time wasters calling you at ‘silly o’clock’ ( I usually have my phone on silent but see the ‘over night calls later on in the Morning)
I had an Agency about 25 years ago too, so know both sides of the coin.
User deleted
SensualSara
User no longer active
28th Sep '21 - 13:50PM
I prefere to pay my own way.
User deleted
SuperSoakerxx
User no longer active
29th Sep '21 - 14:00PM
The only reason I can see to join a agency is to be exploited
User deleted
xxSummerxx
User no longer active
1st Oct '21 - 21:34PM
You need to be able to make decisions for yourself and working in a brothel / Agency you can not do...Working for self is the only safer way

This thread is now closed