New to the website

User deleted
SavannaLoviee
User no longer active
1st Nov '19 - 11:52AM
Hiya, I’m legit new to this website and I never actually done something like this without an agency behind me, and I was wondering if I could get some advice and tips on how to be my own boss in this situation and also what to watch out for and all that stuff.

Thank Ladies
Keep making money ????
SinfulXAlexa
50 posts. Member since Apr 2019
1st Nov '19 - 14:14PM
Hi there. Please take someone with you when doing outcalls. Do get as much info as possible when someone books your time.
In regards to your hourly rate and what you do- make it something you’re comfortable with. Don’t compromise your safety!
Do report anything that you’re not comfortable with.

Set your rules- eg: age range, times you will/won’t work until.
Make sure you have some kind of idea of the person, it’s much easier to have a good time if they seem to click with your vibe.

Have fun! As much as you can, have fun!
I hope those tips helped, sometimes we forget to value what we do, and sometimes the money seems too good to be true so do stay safe.
Message me if you want a friendly chat or anything else

Women must stay together!
User deleted
SavannaLoviee
User no longer active
1st Nov '19 - 15:05PM
Thank you very much darling the tips helped a lot, but when you said if I’m doing out calls I should take someone with me, do you mean another girl from this site or someone I know because nobody I know knows what I do so how could I make that work, and with incalls, does it mean my house because I feel some type of way about that lol or is it like meeting at a hotel or something ??
SinfulXAlexa
50 posts. Member since Apr 2019
1st Nov '19 - 15:20PM
So incalls means they come to you. That could be you’ve booked a hotel room- at your expense and decide to work from there that day.
Or your property- which is entirely up to you if you want people in your house, if not, don’t offer incalls in your house.

Outcall means you go to them, could be their house or flat or a hotel room they are already staying in.

When I say take someone, if you can have a driver they will be able to take you where you need and wait for you, and take you back home once you’re finished. This ensures you’re not entirely on your own and someone else knows your whereabouts.
Now you said you no one knows what you do- I understand that I keep my work private but I do have a partner that drives me and he waits for me while I’m with clients.
It’s very hard to do this job on your own, I’ve had a few situations lately where I could have compromised safety if I didn’t have my partner safeguarding me.

So, I would suggest booking a hotel room on a day you choose- invest in a good room with a nice hotel- that way you can offer incalls.
You’ll quickly get that money back within your first or second client.
I used to only work on Fridays only so people would wait all week and then see me at the hotel I’d book.
I would then says on my profile where and when.
So that way it’s not my house, it’s discrete and there’s safety from being in the hotel.

It’s going to be difficult to get into your flow- and get a good few regulars going. But please do keep safe. Write down who you’re seeing and when. Their number and any info you have in case something happens and you need that information to recall.

It’s very different from agency work, but it can be very lucrative if done right. Xx
User deleted
briellerosex
User no longer active
12th Nov '19 - 04:40AM
When doing outcalls always tell them you have a driver, I don’t do them unless it’s a client that I’ve seen a few times and feel comfortable with. I usually will book a hotel, if I feel abit uncomfortable with their behaviour or something, I just pretend I have a pimp waiting for me.That stops their behaviour completely.
User deleted
SavannaLoviee
User no longer active
12th Nov '19 - 11:42AM
Thank you hun, I’ve asked one of my males friends to be my driver, and I was questioning if I should tell them but now you’ve said that I’ll be telling them that I have a pimp lol and what hotels do you normal go to so I have an idea because I don’t want to book a bait hotel you know xx

Ps you ladies are amazing thank you for all the advice ??
User deleted
Robtef
User no longer active
21st Dec '19 - 01:59AM
Hi, We're presently seeking reviewers to evaluate and review our product line of Just CBD CBD Supplements from Just CBD Store:) Please DM me if you're interested and we will pop some CBD products in the post for you.
User deleted
velvetvenus
User no longer active
23rd Dec '19 - 22:20PM
I get a lot of calls from Asian, black and men who don't speak English. Don't try to talk to them, they just want a free sex talk.

From my experience the caller who knows what he wants and responds to my requests turns out to be a very nice booking. The ones that are awkward never work out.

I take deposits from clients, this weeds out the time wasters but don't use PayPal they don't accept sex workers. I use Delivery Code online they take a commission but well worth it, clients have to give them their address etc. Also you can build a Wishlist on their site so clients can buy you gifts (clients don't have your address).

Keep safe, Velvet xxx
User deleted
LushVelour
User no longer active
4th Jan '20 - 16:24PM
I've been doing this for the past year with various results, taking it more seriously this year and this information has helped me too, thanks!

Xxx

This thread is now closed