Favourite apps for casual hook ups?

User deleted
Longingforcompany
User no longer active
9th Feb '24 - 20:22PM
Bizarre to ask this considering the nature of this site, but out of curiosity, what is everyone's preferred apps to arrange casual hook ups?
ps80oo
48 posts. Member since Feb 2023
9th Feb '24 - 22:36PM
None. They don't work.
Liked by Leviactionslacks, ChaoticDivinity, Tonybee
OnTheBorder
3 posts. Member since Jun 2023
10th Feb '24 - 17:23PM
Feeld , and yes they do work providing you have something to bring to the table. 😂
User deleted
Longingforcompany
User no longer active
10th Feb '24 - 18:01PM
I have Feeld but I wish it wasn't so damn buggy 😅
Daedalus
1 post. Member since Jan 2024
22nd Feb '24 - 13:11PM
OnTheBorder wrote:
Feeld , and yes they do work providing you have something to bring to the table. 😂

Can you be more particular about what that might constitute? Genuinely interested but clueless..
OnTheBorder
22nd Feb '24 - 14:24PM
Daedalus wrote:
Can you be more particular about what that might constitute? Genuinely interested but clueless..

Well, it's usually people looking for no strings entertainment. Each bio will explain a bit about themselves and what they are looking for. As you can imagine the competition is strong so personality, looks or some kind of mutual interest will get your foot in the door but if all else fails then I'm sure penis size will certainly help! 😂
One woman I met on there I hit it off well during message exchanges and decided to meet for a drink at a quiet country pub to see if we are both mutually agreeable to take it further. An hour later we were cleaning steam off the windows of my car and arranged a more relaxed meeting at mine that weekend. 👍🏻
Liked by OldurtyBastard
PoisonHoney
4 posts. Member since Feb 2024
27th Feb '24 - 10:03AM
Yeah,this sounds more like an app promovation and not a real thing. Keep trying
Liked by Tonybee, ps80oo
OnTheBorder
27th Feb '24 - 11:26AM
PoisonHoney wrote:
Yeah,this sounds more like an app promovation and not a real thing. Keep trying

Keep trying?? I find your skepticism amusing but people are free to make up their own mind.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.