Secret hostess

Leviactionslacks
11 posts. Member since Oct 2023
4th Feb '24 - 23:26PM
Has anyone used Secret Hostess for a punt and is the site genuine? I can't work out if it is. Any feedback good or bad appreciated.
Das1610
7 posts. Member since Oct 2023
5th Feb '24 - 00:30AM
I'd avoid that site. A lot of the profiles look too good to be true. Lots of similarly worded profiles which look like they have pictures taken from somewhere else. Doesn't look very legit.
Liked by Leviactionslacks, ArcticFlower
Leviactionslacks
5th Feb '24 - 06:24AM
And they all seem to want part payment up front
Liked by ArcticFlower
ChrisBigman
8 posts. Member since Oct 2023
5th Feb '24 - 11:40AM
Leviactionslacks wrote:
Has anyone used Secret Hostess for a punt and is the site genuine? I can't work out if it is. Any feedback good or bad appreciated.

My experience, I would say avoid like the plague. More fakes than Geordie Shore.
Liked by Tonybee
ClassicBlonde
9 posts. Member since Sep 2023
17th Feb '24 - 09:32AM
I have just learned that I am on there, but they seem to have nicked my info from here before Christmas, along with my pics?
Liked by Britishwildflower
Leviactionslacks
17th Feb '24 - 23:17PM
ClassicBlonde wrote:
I have just learned that I am on there, but they seem to have nicked my info from here before Christmas, along with my pics?

That's not a very nice thing to do. Think I will avoid site
Britishwildflower
182 posts. Member since Jan 2020
18th Feb '24 - 11:31AM
ClassicBlonde wrote:

I hate the sites that do that. Often they are inaccurate too. I had one that put anal instead of anal play and then I had clients saying anal was an offered service on my ad when booking and being disappointed.
SuprGuy
26 posts. Member since May 2023
19th Feb '24 - 00:08AM
Leviactionslacks wrote:

Total BS. Also keeps a lot of really old profiles.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.