Completely new to this

Vantheman69
2 posts. Member since Jan 2024
6th Jan '24 - 12:44PM
I’ve never done anything like this before but now I’m getting tempted more and more. How do I start? What I’m really looking for is a massage with some extra happy endings, is something I can ask for? What’s the best way to do this? I’m based in Southampton, any recommendations?
CHAV
9 posts. Member since Nov 2021
6th Jan '24 - 12:55PM
Welcome, a good place to start is to read all the threads relating to "new" there are plenty.
Liked by Vantheman69
Vantheman69
2 posts. Member since Jan 2024
6th Jan '24 - 13:08PM
I’ve read a few… guess I’m just nervous. Most are saying it’s best to text but a few adverts I’ve seen are saying calls only… I guess it depends on the advert
thescrot
7 posts. Member since Jan 2023
6th Jan '24 - 13:36PM
Vantheman69 wrote:
I’ve read a few… guess I’m just nervous. Most are saying it’s best to text but a few adverts I’ve seen are saying calls only… I guess it depends on the advert

thats right, btw there are loads of reviewed wg's around Southampton, so you shouldn't have any trouble.
Liked by Vantheman69
Iamsin
Iamsin
16 posts. Member since Jan 2021
6th Jan '24 - 13:45PM
As said start off with those that have been reviewed, its a safer bet.
Liked by Vantheman69
scuttybrown
scuttybrown
11 posts. Member since Feb 2020
6th Jan '24 - 17:23PM
If its only massage and happy endings you seek, go for the Chinese and Thai's, they are the best.
Liked by Vantheman69
ps80oo
50 posts. Member since Feb 2023
6th Jan '24 - 18:45PM
Don’t agonise about it. Read the profiles carefully and find a trustworthy one with a longstanding reputation. Send a message by their preferred method stating what you are looking for, where and when and enquiring about availability. And don’t be an awkward personality or you will p!ss them off before you even start.
Liked by Vantheman69
nglclegg
nglclegg
11 posts. Member since Jan 2020
6th Jan '24 - 22:33PM
Read the threads on how to message, what to say and most importantly what NOT to say/ ask.

Good luck and happy punting.
Liked by Vantheman69

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.