I'm bored I'm trying all day to find someone on here

Billyjoe
2 posts. Member since Nov 2021
30th Dec '23 - 00:43AM
Seriously I've had no luck for the last two days I'm just plugging website I just need someone to abuse me essentially teach these things I've never had before for this was a f****** x service site never seem to get nowhere
whynot
whynot
8 posts. Member since Apr 2023
30th Dec '23 - 00:47AM
If you read the newbie threads I'm, certain you will learn about how to achieve your goals.
Liked by Billyjoe
smooth
7 posts. Member since Jun 2023
30th Dec '23 - 00:59AM
Billyjoe wrote:
Seriously I've had no luck for the last two days I'm just plugging website I just need someone to abuse me essentially teach these things I've never had before for this was a f****** x service site never seem to get nowhere

patience is a virtue, every punter learns.

Good luck and happy new year 🎉
Billyjoe
2 posts. Member since Nov 2021
30th Dec '23 - 01:09AM
Yes I know patience is a virtue but it's been a while and suppose it's now under 21st century so it's matters found on trying new things
JBond
JBond
11 posts. Member since Feb 2020
30th Dec '23 - 11:24AM
If you follow the advice on how to approach them, choose wisely then you should be fine.
perfectpunter
3 posts. Member since Dec 2023
3rd Jan '24 - 15:46PM
JBond wrote:
If you follow the advice on how to approach them, choose wisely then you should be fine.

Yeah, seems to be a sharpe learning curve to overcome if youre a new punter.
pussychew
3 posts. Member since Dec 2023
12th Jan '24 - 15:06PM
I guess alot depends what your seeking, the OP seems to be looking for less vanilla types which limits the field somewhat.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.