How do you report a scam

Davetimms
9 posts. Member since Sep 2023
18th Dec '23 - 13:51PM
Profile is on here, even the feedbacks when you look again is only there to make the profile look more real
Birdofprey
Birdofprey
3 posts. Member since Dec 2023
18th Dec '23 - 13:59PM
what kind of scam ?
Davetimms
18th Dec '23 - 14:06PM
Asked for a booking as profile looked good. They have good feedback too (till you look again and there intentional to make the profile look good)

They asked for payment by PayPal as they said they always do it this way first time to save on people not turning up.

Once they know you are good then happy after that .

Sent payment by PayPal, they are insisting it didn’t go through and have refunded.

After 7 days still no refund.

Because they think it might come through they offered extra services if I paid extra, was happy to extra but only by cash.

She is still insisting on PayPal again.

Why would you want PayPal again if the first time it didn’t work, (or so they say) alarm bells
BrokenArrow
15 posts. Member since Jun 2020
18th Dec '23 - 14:36PM
Did you not read all the threads and all the posts on Never Ever... Ever...EVER pay up- front ?
Davetimms
18th Dec '23 - 14:39PM
BrokenArrow wrote:
Did you not read all the threads and all the posts on Never Ever... Ever...EVER pay up- front ?

Normally 100% agree, totally my fault. (Didn’t read)

I did think with it been the first time it possibly a good thing.

Anyway my loss but so it does not happen to others I need to report the profile, get it taken down as it’s still live
Lessersins
7 posts. Member since Jun 2020
18th Dec '23 - 15:57PM
1. Post a link to her profile in this thread to warn other about her.
2. on the right hand side of her profile there is a drop down menu, click on that, choose report user/ profile.
Liked by itsup
Davetimms
19th Dec '23 - 12:36PM
Can’t find profile now it might be gone but the name was

xAthena
Drakes
13 posts. Member since Oct 2020
20th Dec '23 - 12:51PM
Davetimms wrote:
Can’t find profile now it might be gone but the name was

xAthena

Unfortunately it/he will most likely return with another fake profile.
M7RMK
M7RMK
11 posts. Member since Jan 2022
21st Dec '23 - 15:30PM
All newbies should read this, in fact it should be pinned on the top of the forum.

www.adultseek.com/gb/forum/clients/3027-so-anyone-that-wants-payment-upfront-is-a-scam-right
Karmasutra
10 posts. Member since Jun 2020
23rd Dec '23 - 08:33AM
Davetimms wrote:
Asked for a booking as profile looked good. They have good feedback too (till you look again and there intentional to make the profile look good)

They asked for payment by PayPal as they said they always do it this way first time to save on people not turning up.

Sent payment by PayPal, they are insisting it didn’t go through and have refunded.

Because they think it might come through they offered extra services if I paid extra, was happy to extra but only by cash.

By "they" I take it this was either a agency or a couple, correct ?
TheClansman
4 posts. Member since May 2023
1st Jan '24 - 14:44PM
Davetimms wrote:

She is still insisting on PayPal again.

Why would you want PayPal again if the first time it didn’t work, (or so they say) alarm bells

have you reported it to paypal ?

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.