Favourite Places To Have Sex?

TheHeadmaster
54 posts. Member since Jun 2023
11th Nov '23 - 10:31AM
Do any of you horny heroes have a particular favourite place to have sex, other than on a bed?

I have always had a big thing for doing it in water. Showers, big bathtubs etc. Yesterday we got to tick jacuzzi off the list, and it was spectacular - amazing sex, then a blowjob to completion with CIM ending. Will have to do this again. One of my ultimate bucket list fantasies is a threesome in a massive bathtub.

How about you guys? Any favourites?
Bigiousdickious
6 posts. Member since Feb 2020
11th Nov '23 - 11:15AM
A Roman bath 😆
Liked by TheHeadmaster
ReallyHung
8 posts. Member since Mar 2022
11th Nov '23 - 12:42PM
Bigiousdickious wrote:
A Roman bath 😆

🤭ok thats too funny.
MrAndersons
13 posts. Member since Jul 2020
11th Nov '23 - 21:38PM
on the deck of a yacht
Liked by EatMe
snowball
snowball
16 posts. Member since Jan 2022
11th Nov '23 - 22:32PM
not sure I have a favourite place although outdoors is fun as long as its not raining.
TheHeadmaster
54 posts. Member since Jun 2023
12th Nov '23 - 20:31PM
snowball wrote:
not sure I have a favourite place although outdoors is fun as long as its not raining.

Outdoors is great, and as for rain - it depends. Once fucked an ex on the bonnet of my car in a light summer rain and it was one of the most electrifying sexual experiences I've had. Highly recommend you try it once. Different if it's pissing down in the middle of winter, obviously. I do not want a slice of that cake!!
imasinner
8 posts. Member since Dec 2021
17th Nov '23 - 21:51PM
TheHeadmaster wrote:
Outdoors is great, and as for rain - it depends. Once fucked an ex on the bonnet of my car in a light summer rain and it was one of the most electrifying sexual experiences I've had. Highly recommend you try it once. Different if it's pissing down in the middle of winter, obviously. I do not want a slice of that cake!!

I thought it was always pissing it down in Scotland and on the few days it isn't the midges will eat you alive.
TastySperm
6 posts. Member since Jun 2023
5th Dec '23 - 08:44AM
Quite enjoy it in the back on my van.
EatMe
7 posts. Member since Jul 2022
10th Jan '24 - 13:57PM
MrAndersons wrote:
on the deck of a yacht

That sounds like huge fun, would love to try that someday.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.