Come on, you know you’ve wondered

CollegeGirl
CollegeGirl
7 posts. Member since May 2023
7th Nov '23 - 11:53AM
Do different vaginas actually feel that different?

Does my vagina have a particular sensation completely unique to someone else’s?

Could someone be capable of feeling the difference with their penis alone?
Liked by ThePussyGrinder, Voluptuous40f, BillBigballs, Theoneandonly, TheMoloch, Baronclitlick
ThePussyGrinder
4 posts. Member since May 2023
7th Nov '23 - 12:23PM
Oh definitely yes. Some for better, some for worse imo.
themechanic
themechanic
5 posts. Member since May 2023
7th Nov '23 - 14:48PM
Good question and yes you can feel a difference but not so much if you have a Johnny on.
Liked by streetwise
twotimer
5 posts. Member since Jun 2023
7th Nov '23 - 20:47PM
Probably the biggest difference I've noted is angle. Just like a dick can point one direction or another, there are variations in the angle of the vagina. Not as much as the variation in erection direction, but the tilt of one to the other can definitely affect your experience.
IAMSO
IAMSO
4 posts. Member since Jul 2023
8th Nov '23 - 07:38AM
"Bumpiness" with your fingers you can definitely feel the difference in ridges inside between different vaginas.
TheHeadmaster
54 posts. Member since Jun 2023
9th Nov '23 - 12:19PM
There's a basic similarity but with differences. To use a bad, but relevant, analogy - a car ride is a car ride. It always beats the hell out of walking, but a 2023 Mercedes is a lot more comfortable and luxurious than a 1997 Honda Civic. That doesn't mean a ride in a Civic is bad. It can be awesome when you hit top speed. But the Mercedes is different class.

I apologise for using cars to make my point....
Liked by Kev40ish
Kev40ish
Kev40ish
6 posts. Member since Feb 2023
10th Nov '23 - 07:04AM
Some feel harder, some wetter, some deeper, some tighter, squishier, funner. Some just feel better… comfier and easier to work with.
MastaBates
MastaBates
5 posts. Member since Feb 2023
10th Nov '23 - 12:45PM
You can most certainly notice the difference between them when you're doing a duo.
Liked by Sharpie1, noodlebuskser
noodlebuskser
7 posts. Member since Oct 2020
12th Nov '23 - 10:08AM
Naturally there are differences – tightness, wetness – although I suppose the second isn’t necessarily a physical difference in vaginas.
BillBigballs
11 posts. Member since Nov 2021
16th Nov '23 - 14:23PM
Kev40ish wrote:
Some feel harder, some wetter, some deeper, some tighter, squishier, funner. Some just feel better… comfier and easier to work with.

You know that I've noticed its harder after they have been pregnant in the past, maybe thats just me I dont know?
Pq2023
67 posts. Member since Nov 2023
23rd Nov '23 - 00:06AM
100% women with a small or tilted cervix generally can only do certain positions without feeling pain, larger women usually feel tighter but same feeling can be achieved by holding a women legs together to make it feel tighter...

I've been with small women where I could barely feel anything and some women where it'd extremely tight, I'm not huge, 7" so perfectly sized or just below for orgasms and you can also tell when women work out, core exercises usually help tighten a woman's pelvic floor so it can feel much tighter if she learns how to control that... I've actually had someone force me out mid orgasm by contracting so hard 😅 she couldn't stop it once the orgasm began...

Basically, yes, there are alot of differences, I prefer smaller women who workout as they tend to have much more control over themselves & they're usually more relaxed in themselves and it's important to be really relaxed to make a women squirt which is a favourite of mine.
Theoneandonly
9 posts. Member since Jun 2020
24th Nov '23 - 20:47PM
TheHeadmaster wrote:
There's a basic similarity but with differences. To use a bad, but relevant, analogy - a car ride is a car ride. It always beats the hell out of walking, but a 2023 Mercedes is a lot more comfortable and luxurious than a 1997 Honda Civic. That doesn't mean a ride in a Civic is bad. It can be awesome when you hit top speed. But the Mercedes is different class.

I apologise for using cars to make my point....

Oddly enough but to continue with your car analogy I have found the milfs (the vintage cars with alot of miles on the clock) tend to look after, service and tune their engine (vagina) better than the newer models do. Plus they are less likely to shave the bonnet.
Liked by TheHeadmaster
streetwise
streetwise
5 posts. Member since Jun 2023
25th Nov '23 - 10:05AM
themechanic wrote:
Good question and yes you can feel a difference but not so much if you have a Johnny on.

Cant imagine you can feel much at all with a rubber on.
TheMoloch
TheMoloch
9 posts. Member since Apr 2022
21st Dec '23 - 14:15PM
Ther is definitely a difference between teen/ 20's and milf/gilf pussy, thats for sure.
Pq2023
67 posts. Member since Nov 2023
21st Dec '23 - 18:42PM
twotimer wrote:
Probably the biggest difference I've noted is angle. Just like a dick can point one direction or another, there are variations in the angle of the vagina. Not as much as the variation in erection direction, but the tilt of one to the other can definitely affect your experience.

Tilted cervix definately makes a difference. Cannot enter the wife missionary for too long or doggy... her laying on her side, 1 leg straddled around my waist, i can go as deep as I want, all 8inches but only when she lies on her right side...

Some WG I've seen have very tight vaginas, some quite loose, age doesn't seem to play a part but you can tell those who do their kegel exercises as they can tighten it when they want you to come, Brazilians are really good with kegel but that may just be because I like girls who are in shape and it's usually worked when they do leg workouts... and Brazilians love their boots workouts...
Baronclitlick
Baronclitlick
12 posts. Member since May 2020
12th Jan '24 - 17:49PM
noodlebuskser wrote:
Naturally there are differences – tightness, wetness – although I suppose the second isn’t necessarily a physical difference in vaginas.

I'm not so sure, I've definitely noticed that asian women ( Chinese, Thai, Indian...etc) have tighter ones than white, black, latina and arabic. Whether thats genetic, look after it better or use it less times per day, I dont know.
suckmedry
suckmedry
3 posts. Member since Dec 2023
12th Jan '24 - 21:09PM
They come in all sorts, tigher, longer, softer, wetter, really depends on if they've had kids or not, exercise it or not and I suspect genetics.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.