Pussy Eating: Essential

TheHeadmaster
54 posts. Member since Jun 2023
4th Nov '23 - 02:19AM
Some men still refuse to do it, and while I understand each to their own and we all have our likes and dislikes, how can there still be men out there who don't eat pussy?

Let's hear both sides of the argument. Do you like or not, and if not, why? Personally, if I don't get to eat it, I feel robbed. I'm an absolute manwhore for eating pussy and as far as I'm concerned, it's an art form.
lovinglife
lovinglife
7 posts. Member since May 2023
4th Nov '23 - 08:01AM
When it's done right it's fantastic but if you go at it like a dog lapping up a bowl of water then it's not good.
Liked by TheHeadmaster, Raptorman
collins79
collins79
8 posts. Member since Dec 2021
4th Nov '23 - 10:20AM
All for it both before and after if you know what I mean.
TheHeadmaster
4th Nov '23 - 11:49AM
lovinglife wrote:
When it's done right it's fantastic but if you go at it like a dog lapping up a bowl of water then it's not good.

Which do you find to be more common? Also, what defines "done right" for you? Do you find the majority of guys to be pretty bad at it?
champaine
7 posts. Member since Sep 2021
4th Nov '23 - 21:11PM
It's pretty simple really if he wont eat until i cum, he doesn't get any dick time.
Liked by Raptorman, JBond
TheHeadmaster
4th Nov '23 - 22:15PM
champaine wrote:
It's pretty simple really if he wont eat until i cum, he doesn't get any dick time.

Attagirl. 2-3 orgasms from oral per session. Plus fucking. 👌
NaughtyLady
13 posts. Member since Mar 2022
5th Nov '23 - 14:19PM
TheHeadmaster wrote:
Which do you find to be more common? Also, what defines "done right" for you? Do you find the majority of guys to be pretty bad at it?

For me let your tongue go wild if you want...I dont have very many do's and dont's when it comes to cunnilingus. Just don't be TOO rough with the clit, that's the main thing. And also dont finger really hard that hurts. Also dont try to shove a bunch of fingers in there two is plenty enough.

Liked by TheHeadmaster
TheHeadmaster
5th Nov '23 - 14:24PM
NaughtyLady wrote:
Which do you find to be more common? Also, what defines "done right" for you? Do you find the majority of guys to be pretty bad at it?[/quote]

For me let your tongue go wild if you want...I dont have very many do's and dont's when it comes to cunnilingus. Just don't be TOO rough with the clit, that's the main thing. And also dont finger really hard that hurts. Also dont try to shove a bunch of fingers in there two is plenty enough.

You sound like fun! Yeah, two fingers max, definitely.
Joshc
4 posts. Member since Nov 2021
30th Nov '23 - 10:19AM
Personally I love it especially when they have a nice bush to bury your face in.
Pq2023
67 posts. Member since Nov 2023
21st Dec '23 - 17:55PM
Some WG have actually started charging for this now... I messaged a few recently around £140 pH to be sent a list of 6 or 7 extras... I expect OWO and sometimes even DFK but RO to be charged £20/30...
I love eating pussy so I just dont book them... I dont see why it would be chargeable, surely its better for them than being spread for an hour...
JBond
JBond
11 posts. Member since Feb 2020
22nd Dec '23 - 10:52AM
champaine wrote:

Harsh but fair I guess. 😆
9inchbob
6 posts. Member since Apr 2023
12th Jan '24 - 23:56PM
Pq2023 wrote:
Some WG have actually started charging for this now... I messaged a few recently around £140 pH to be sent a list of 6 or 7 extras... I expect OWO and sometimes even DFK but RO to be charged £20/30...
I love eating pussy so I just dont book them... I dont see why it would be chargeable, surely its better for them than being spread for an hour...

There is always and will always be those who play the numbers game, who make everything bare opening the door a "extra", I simply dont play their game.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.