Holiday question

Mrslinky
2 posts. Member since Apr 2023
7th Oct '23 - 21:53PM
Good evening all,
Anyone have any experience of taking a Lady away for a week ? Reason for asking is, as I'm older wiser & single and relatively new to all this sort of thing I'm curious. It's more of a traveling companion type set up I'm thinking with a few benefits along the way. I would of corse cover all travel accommodation food etc, but how about a rate for the Lady. Probably depend on the person I would imagine but I'm curious as to if anyone has any experience of the like .
Hope I'm making sense

MrSlinky
Liked by Charlotte
Teabagme
Teabagme
15 posts. Member since Jun 2020
8th Oct '23 - 11:17AM
Personally I wouldn't do that until you have meet her for shorter meets a few times first, to make sure your compatible for a lengthy time together
Liked by whizzbang, TheOfficeBoy
countessdracula
10 posts. Member since Nov 2020
8th Oct '23 - 12:03PM
I think thats wise
sexmadman
7 posts. Member since Jun 2020
8th Oct '23 - 12:44PM
If I remember correctly there was a thread on this question some time ago.
Mrslinky
2 posts. Member since Apr 2023
8th Oct '23 - 13:13PM
Teabagme wrote:
Personally I wouldn't do that until you have meet her for shorter meets a few times first, to make sure your compatible for a lengthy time together

Yes wouldn't just dissappear with someone I didn't know at least a little bit.
Just wondered if it was a done thing etc
Cheers for the replies

MrSlinky
solidrock
7 posts. Member since Mar 2022
8th Oct '23 - 13:27PM
A weekend away is the longest Ive done, expensive but it was worth it.
Olddfoc
Olddfoc
4 posts. Member since May 2023
9th Oct '23 - 11:03AM
whizzbang
10 posts. Member since Jun 2020
18th Nov '23 - 22:58PM
I must admit that I've thought about this and concluded that the costs probably outweigh the benefits.
J122
7 posts. Member since Feb 2023
8th Dec '23 - 08:54AM
Sounds like a kind of sugar daddy thing to me.
User deleted
mike2delite
User no longer active
9th Dec '23 - 17:04PM
Give it a test over night . see how it works out. A week a long time for first time to be honest
freedoms
freedoms
3 posts. Member since Jun 2023
15th Jan '24 - 09:48AM
Teabagme wrote:

That makes sense if your contemplating this sort of thing.
Dave451
76 posts. Member since Mar 2021
16th Jan '24 - 21:44PM
I met a Chinese girl who I saw a few times in UK and we got on well. She returned to China but we stayed in touch and a few months later I was going to China on business. We agreed to meet and I took some vacation to extend my stay. We had a great week together and she showed me lots of China that I wouldn't normally see. I paid all the costs, which were minimal because we were off the beaten track and she knew good low-cost hotels and restaurants etc., but she didn't charge me for her time!

Sadly, Covid put an end to my China visits and we have lost touch.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.