Ever get tempted to meet someone other than a WG?

Chriscooper4545
56 posts. Member since Mar 2023
15th Sep '23 - 17:28PM
With the amount of times ladies don't bother replying, do you ever get the urge to try one of those sites where you just meet other like minded punters for no strings sex?
suckmycock
9 posts. Member since Oct 2020
16th Sep '23 - 09:52AM
nope, quite happy seeing hookers
Britishwildflower
188 posts. Member since Jan 2020
16th Sep '23 - 12:41PM
Chriscooper4545 wrote:
With the amount of times ladies don't bother replying, do you ever get the urge to try one of those sites where you just meet other like minded punters for no strings sex?

And you think you'll have more luck with civs replying?
cattypats
9 posts. Member since Jan 2021
16th Sep '23 - 21:20PM
Britishwildflower wrote:
And you think you'll have more luck with civs replying?

maybe he thinks the civvies on insta/ tiktok, SA, etc will actually want to meet him and let him fuck them NSA for free.
Chriscooper4545
56 posts. Member since Mar 2023
17th Sep '23 - 01:32AM
cattypats wrote:
And you think you'll have more luck with civs replying?[/quote]

maybe he thinks the civvies on insta/ tiktok, SA, etc will actually want to meet him and let him fuck them NSA for free.

I don't mean those off those! Been offered quiet genuinely off other formats and I am considering them.

I'm not a bad looking guy, and I'm definitely not an oddball and I'll always be respectful Ana attentive etc .. Just get offered it by couples now and then so wondered peoples thoughts..

Obviously WGs offer discretion etc whereas you don't know how that would lie normally...

Just annoys me so much how the girls I message on here sat, just never reply etc. So rather than paying, is it worth seeing someone who isn't a WG?
RogerBoner
15 posts. Member since Jan 2020
17th Sep '23 - 09:15AM
Quite happy punting myself.
Beefcakes
6 posts. Member since Nov 2021
19th Oct '23 - 08:21AM
Too complicated with civvies.
ps80oo
50 posts. Member since Feb 2023
19th Oct '23 - 18:28PM
Chriscooper4545 wrote:

No because they don't work. You are "a lot" less likely to get a response from a hookup site than you are from a WG IMO.
Liked by Russellwish
upyours
upyours
11 posts. Member since Apr 2023
19th Oct '23 - 19:26PM
ps80oo wrote:
No because they don't work. You are "a lot" less likely to get a response from a hookup site than you are from a WG IMO.

what ????
Russellwish
10 posts. Member since Dec 2021
26th Nov '23 - 14:37PM
Dating sites...mmmm, very good idea if you're looking to meet someoneone from Nigeria who's goal is to hack your bank account.
Liked by lanky
ps80oo
50 posts. Member since Feb 2023
26th Nov '23 - 15:23PM
upyours wrote:
No because they don't work. You are "a lot" less likely to get a response from a hookup site than you are from a WG IMO.[/quote]

what ????

First proviso, this is from the point of view of someone over the age of 25. Whether it is different for younger people I don't know. However....

They tend to attract a certain type of person who is ultra, ultra picky and who will delete pretty much every inbound email without a response. Bear in mind also, the ratio of men to women in places like that will be far more male than female, so they can afford to do that. Dating sites treat men like mugs - a great source of money from subscriptions. But I suspect if they were to release actual figures on how many people are successful on those sites (hookups or relationships), it would be a very telling story, and would probably also ruin their income stream.
lanky
10 posts. Member since Mar 2022
11th Dec '23 - 12:40PM
ps80oo wrote:
No because they don't work. You are "a lot" less likely to get a response from a hookup site than you are from a WG IMO.[/quote]

what ????[/quote]

First proviso, this is from the point of view of someone over the age of 25. Whether it is different for younger people I don't know. However....

They tend to attract a certain type of person who is ultra, ultra picky and who will delete pretty much every inbound email without a response. Bear in mind also, the ratio of men to women in places like that will be far more male than female, so they can afford to do that. Dating sites treat men like mugs - a great source of money from subscriptions. But I suspect if they were to release actual figures on how many people are successful on those sites (hookups or relationships), it would be a very telling story, and would probably also ruin their income stream.

plus the vast majority of females on those sites, have a penis and live in a third world country.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.