Has anyone ever booked a wg and known them?

dontask
5 posts. Member since Jun 2023
28th Jun '23 - 13:02PM
Often wondered if anyone's ever booked someone and it turns out they know them?

Do you go thru with it or walk away feeling awkward? x
Jizzeaters
4 posts. Member since Jun 2023
28th Jun '23 - 15:50PM
No I would only punt after seeing face pictures 99% of the time so shouldn't have this problem.
Liked by ThomasPaine
WhattaCock
WhattaCock
4 posts. Member since Feb 2023
29th Jun '23 - 08:34AM
Yes has happened to me twice lol. The first girl I didn't recognize at first she but she knew me straight away it was a freind of mine younger sister. She told me she had a crush on me for years, very awkward, I said I didn't want to do it but gave in lol what a fuck, never went back though. The next was in a parlour, I was driving past late one nite and though I'll try it I had a spare half hour. I rang the bell and when she opened the door I instantly recognized her. I think she was a bit more embarrassed than me but was ok. I've saw her around my area a few times just says hi to each other thats it.
Liked by Creampie
yourstud
yourstud
5 posts. Member since Apr 2023
29th Jun '23 - 08:50AM
Not yet, but it is a minor fantasy of mine
Liked by Creampie
TastySperm
6 posts. Member since Jun 2023
29th Jun '23 - 10:32AM
Once that I clearly remember yes - think I may have posted about it before. A pretty, leggy young woman - very fit - who used to frequent an after work drinking den where her friend was a barmaid. She said "Oh - Hello!" - I didn't recognise her, but worked out who she was through a process of deduction. She stopped working soon after, making an exclusive deal with a rich guy we both knew to be his live in shag / housekeeper.
ThomasPaine
9 posts. Member since Nov 2021
1st Jul '23 - 14:48PM
no, although I have seen a woman I know advertise, but have not booked her yet,although I might.
Robinhood
10 posts. Member since Jun 2020
13th Sep '23 - 12:04PM
yes, once it happened due to a bait and switch encounter. I don't know who was more shocked when she opened the door to see one of her old uni classmates on the door step. Good punt never the less.
BillBigballs
11 posts. Member since Nov 2021
17th Oct '23 - 19:13PM
Robinhood wrote:
yes, once it happened due to a bait and switch encounter. I don't know who was more shocked when she opened the door to see one of her old uni classmates on the door step. Good punt never the less.

That must have been pretty strange
Dattwabbit
Dattwabbit
9 posts. Member since Feb 2023
26th Nov '23 - 15:35PM
Its not happened to me but a bloke I work with booked a wg on AW (you know the site of blurred out face photos) for 2 hour outcall to a hotel. Comms were great she showed up on time, knocked on the door and he opened it to be face to face with his...?

take a guess 😏
PippaMarie87
14 posts. Member since Nov 2023
26th Nov '23 - 16:22PM
Dattwabbit wrote:
Its not happened to me but a bloke I work with booked a wg on AW (you know the site of blurred out face photos) for 2 hour outcall to a hotel. Comms were great she showed up on time, knocked on the door and he opened it to be face to face with his...?

take a guess 😏

Not his sister/mother surely 😲🤐🤣
clittielicker
5 posts. Member since Nov 2023
1st Dec '23 - 15:20PM
Dattwabbit wrote:

take a guess 😏

Daughter
clittielicker
5 posts. Member since Nov 2023
1st Dec '23 - 15:24PM
Dattwabbit wrote:

take a guess 😏

Wife / Grandmother / Grand daughter

FFS tell us who was at the door
itsbang
5 posts. Member since Jun 2023
1st Dec '23 - 15:38PM
Dattwabbit wrote:

take a guess 😏

Gotta be his misses..right?
MUD
10 posts. Member since Dec 2021
22nd Dec '23 - 12:58PM
could be his sister?

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.