Turning a blind eye

SteelyDan
SteelyDan
5 posts. Member since Feb 2023
2nd Jun '23 - 02:43AM
There was a review of an 18yo girl whose profile name was "Nicky Atherton 18", I believe in the Midlands. The profile has since been deactivated. The reviewer on here suspected that the girl was trafficked but turned a blind eye, did his business and left, by his account.

This thread has since been deleted from the forum, likely because he was called out for NOT doing the morally correct thing, which is to report his suspicions to local law enforcement, which can be done anonymously.

I wanted to speak out and make it clear: from my perspective and I hope others feel the same:

if you think or suspect something like trafficking is going, it's your moral obligation to report it to the police. you can do it anonymously via crimestoppers. don't be a cunt by ignoring it, do the right fucking thing and report it.
Liked by ChaoticDivinity, Britishwildflower, MayaHot, thehighwayman, Dave451, TheJoker, PotentSperm
ExSwingers
ExSwingers
7 posts. Member since May 2023
2nd Jun '23 - 16:49PM
well said
Liked by MayaHot
MayaHot
MayaHot
5 posts. Member since Apr 2020
2nd Jun '23 - 19:18PM
ExSwingers wrote:
well said

agree 100%
thehighwayman
thehighwayman
14 posts. Member since Oct 2020
3rd Jun '23 - 12:16PM
that was pretty dispicable of him imo
Glands
Glands
7 posts. Member since Apr 2023
3rd Jun '23 - 16:49PM
It's difficult to determine if a girl is trafficked, though. However we should definitely try and report suspected trafficked girls - the police are willing to follow-up serious allegations.
Liked by pussiehunter
whizzzbang
12 posts. Member since Sep 2021
3rd Jun '23 - 22:24PM
It appeared he meant trafficked as in brought here by someone, not in the sense of being forced. Most Rom girls in legal terms are trafficked...someone has facilitated their travel to work in a brothel. He clearly said in his post that he didn't think she was unwilling...just that due to her complete lack of English that someone had brought her over and was helping her.

Legally speaking any agency or person that provides an illegal or legal means of entry to the UK plus accomodation for a girl for the purpose of sexwork is guilty of both trafficking and pimping. If the girl is unaware or unwilling that she will be prostituted then they are also guilty of modern day slavery.
Liked by PotentSperm
Deep
5 posts. Member since May 2023
4th Jun '23 - 22:16PM
The fact that he raised the point in his review about being brought over and not unwilling suggests there was something he was not comfortable with. Otherwise he would just review it as is.

You can go into the legal technicalities for one upmanship, but there is an inkling of something that wasn't right, then there are steps a person should take to report it.

We may never know if there has been legitimate human trafficking in that situation. But if there was, those who use their service are only adding to and are part of the problem.
ArcticFlower
ArcticFlower
177 posts. Member since Mar 2022
12th Jun '23 - 11:14AM
SteelyDan wrote:
There was a review of an 18yo girl whose profile name was "Nicky Atherton 18", I believe in the Midlands. The profile has since been deactivated. The reviewer on here suspected that the girl was trafficked but turned a blind eye, did his business and left, by his account.

This thread has since been deleted from the forum, likely because he was called out for NOT doing the morally correct thing, which is to report his suspicions to local law enforcement, which can be done anonymously.

I wanted to speak out and make it clear: from my perspective and I hope others feel the same:

if you think or suspect something like trafficking is going, it's your moral obligation to report it to the police. you can do it anonymously via crimestoppers. don't be a cunt by ignoring it, do the right fucking thing and report it.

You ever considered communicating with people without being obnoxious about it?

Did you consider explaining how one is supposed to know if this is the situation so that we could be better educated about this issue?
TheJoker
20 posts. Member since May 2020
14th Jun '23 - 09:43AM
Deep wrote:
The fact that he raised the point in his review about being brought over and not unwilling suggests there was something he was not comfortable with. Otherwise he would just review it as is.

You can go into the legal technicalities for one upmanship, but there is an inkling of something that wasn't right, then there are steps a person should take to report it.

We may never know if there has been legitimate human trafficking in that situation. But if there was, those who use their service are only adding to and are part of the problem.

Agreed, If you suspect there is something like that going on you should report it.
Liked by loadedjizz
loadedjizz
4 posts. Member since Jun 2023
14th Jun '23 - 18:59PM
TheJoker wrote:
[quote=Deep]The fact that he raised the point in his review about being brought over and not unwilling suggests there was something he was not comfortable with. Otherwise he would just review it as is.

We may never know if there has been legitimate human trafficking in that situation. But if there was, those who use their service are only adding to and are part of the problem.[/quote]

Agreed, If you suspect there is something like that going on you should report it.

I'll go with that
pussiehunter
4 posts. Member since Apr 2023
15th Jun '23 - 08:35AM
Glands wrote:
It's difficult to determine if a girl is trafficked, though. However we should definitely try and report suspected trafficked girls - the police are willing to follow-up serious allegations.

lets hope they are
callum
11 posts. Member since Sep 2021
16th Jun '23 - 12:09PM
I don't think turning a blind eye is a exceptable thing at all
Liked by tilly
SimonTravis
11 posts. Member since Feb 2020
17th Jun '23 - 00:07AM
ArcticFlower wrote:
[quote=SteelyDan]There was a review of an 18yo girl whose profile name was "Nicky Atherton 18", I believe in the Midlands. The profile has since been deactivated. The reviewer on here suspected that the girl was trafficked but turned a blind eye, did his business and left, by his account.

if you think or suspect something like trafficking is going, it's your moral obligation to report it to the police. you can do it anonymously via crimestoppers. don't be a cunt by ignoring it, do the right fucking thing and report it.[/quote]

Did you consider explaining how one is supposed to know if this is the situation so that we could be better educated about this issue?

Seriously your that naive ?
PotentSperm
11 posts. Member since Jun 2020
1st Nov '23 - 15:18PM
whizzzbang wrote:
It appeared he meant trafficked as in brought here by someone, not in the sense of being forced. Most Rom girls in legal terms are trafficked...someone has facilitated their travel to work in a brothel. He clearly said in his post that he didn't think she was unwilling...just that due to her complete lack of English that someone had brought her over and was helping her.

Legally speaking any agency or person that provides an illegal or legal means of entry to the UK plus accomodation for a girl for the purpose of sexwork is guilty of both trafficking and pimping. If the girl is unaware or unwilling that she will be prostituted then they are also guilty of modern day slavery.

Blinking minefiels to be sure but if you feel something is up you should first walk and second report it.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.