women forced into survival sex by cost of living crisis

Tynesidesam
Tynesidesam
3 posts. Member since Apr 2023
1st Jun '23 - 12:50PM
Locally I don't see any evidence of this ...in fact there are definitely less British wgs in my area compared to when I first started punting some 7 years ago. Certainly there's an influx of brazilians but I assume that most if not all come to the UK to be prostitutes.
Tiggger
8 posts. Member since Sep 2021
1st Jun '23 - 20:18PM
Many years back there was an Agency, loosely Cardiff based, called Lynx, run by a lady called Sue.

It was full of ladies of all types who had fallen on hard times. Some might only stay a few days, do enough bookings to pay an outstanding bill, and gone.

Service and looks varied, as much as the occasional overwhelming sense of guilt that you were exploiting someone.
suzann
suzann
8 posts. Member since May 2023
2nd Jun '23 - 15:36PM
It's been talked about loads of times over the years, nothing new really.
Liked by stiffone
lordofsex
8 posts. Member since Mar 2022
3rd Jun '23 - 10:38AM
I admit I also work to make a living, but the papers refuse to print my story!
Thesandman
13 posts. Member since Nov 2020
31st Aug '23 - 09:58AM
Let's hope that nobody is forced into doing anything they don't choose freely to do.
oxypussy
oxypussy
13 posts. Member since Dec 2021
28th Sep '23 - 12:35PM
justeatit
3 posts. Member since Apr 2023
1st Oct '23 - 11:29AM
The problem here is they really dont want to be WG's, there just doing it short term and it shows in the rubbish profiles they make and the crap services they provide.
Dave451
76 posts. Member since Mar 2021
4th Oct '23 - 20:43PM
I think we are all feeling the effects of inflation and tax increases. I am spending less on punting than in previous years and some girls are reducing their prices, which I don't think is a good thing. I met a girl a couple of months ago who had returned to the industry. She worked a few years ago when she was a student but then went into full-time employment.

She is now faced with the prospect of going broke, doing extra shifts at a job she hates or returning to the sex industry. She said she enjoys sex work and I have no reason to doubt her word on this so, for her, it's a no-brainer. However, this is is not true for all women who may really hate having to be a WG to make ends meet.
fatman
4 posts. Member since May 2023
6th Nov '23 - 16:08PM
A recent survey found that 9% of students are active sex workers due to finacial circumstances' if that figure If these estimates are correct this would put the number of students in the UK working in the sex industry at around 214,200.
stiffone
6 posts. Member since Apr 2023
7th Dec '23 - 07:00AM
suzann wrote:
It's been talked about loads of times over the years, nothing new really.

Loads of reasons why people choose this work I would think.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.