Okay, so, how do you organise a threesome?

STIFFYONE
5 posts. Member since May 2023
31st May '23 - 14:45PM
Never had one before but it's been on the list for too long.

Is it commonplace to orchestrate one that way? (i.e. paying for say, an incall with one girl and an outcall with the other?)

Enlighten me please lads.
Dozzer
9 posts. Member since Jan 2022
31st May '23 - 16:39PM
Speaking from experience, i would see a bi- sexual girl first, one to one. And if you get on well, contact another bi girl, either on AS , or better still, on the original girls recommendation, then take it from there. Good luck.
Liked by AlexiaSlaty, TheSpiderman
swingingdick
11 posts. Member since Oct 2020
31st May '23 - 19:03PM
Find an SP you like and who has a history of doing FFMs. Ask her if she has any friends who she has done FFMs with before who would be up for a FFM with you and her. Let her organise her friend. Her and her friend turn up together. You turn up and pay them both. You all have a wonderful time and everyone goes home a happy bunny.
Liked by Britishwildflower, AlexiaSlaty, ourdesire, TheSpiderman
Blackpudding
10 posts. Member since Oct 2020
1st Jun '23 - 15:51PM
Key thing op is to decide on what sort of duo experience you actually want. An interactive full on PSE style punt is much harder to find. If it’s more about having 2 girls who will work together but focus on you gives you more options.

So be clear on what you want, communicate it clearly (so expectations are met) and use the forum well to find the right providers
Liked by AlexiaSlaty, TheSpiderman
AlexiaSlaty
2 posts. Member since Apr 2020
2nd Jun '23 - 16:26PM
Dozzer wrote:
Speaking from experience, i would see a bi- sexual girl first, one to one. And if you get on well, contact another bi girl, either on AS , or better still, on the original girls recommendation, then take it from there. Good luck.

agree with you
ourdesire
4 posts. Member since Jun 2023
20th Jun '23 - 15:32PM
swingingdick wrote:
Find an SP you like and who has a history of doing FFMs. Ask her if she has any friends who she has done FFMs with before who would be up for a FFM with you and her. Let her organise her friend. Her and her friend turn up together. You turn up and pay them both. You all have a wonderful time and everyone goes home a happy bunny.

that makes sense
weare
weare
7 posts. Member since Jun 2023
26th Aug '23 - 10:02AM
its simple really nowdays
MrDiamond
7 posts. Member since Mar 2023
29th Sep '23 - 14:09PM
weare wrote:
its simple really nowdays

i wish it was
NaughtyNurse
NaughtyNurse
7 posts. Member since May 2023
26th Oct '23 - 06:55AM
Choosing a couple is one way to make it simple
Tcouple
Tcouple
3 posts. Member since Jun 2023
26th Oct '23 - 14:35PM
Its easy for us we simply hire a prossie
TheSpiderman
10 posts. Member since Nov 2021
2nd Dec '23 - 20:13PM
NaughtyNurse wrote:
Choosing a couple is one way to make it simple

would have to be a ff couple and they are very rare.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.