BillBigballs
11 posts. Member since Nov 2021
21st May '23 - 20:18PM
only tried it once, never again. waste of money
Liked by ArcticFlower, pussymagnet
Niceguy
1 post. Member since Oct 2022
22nd May '23 - 08:42AM
I have several times, but obviously with the same girl. And she is truly amazing during our sessions.
It all depends on what you expect from the session as its several hours. We drink, smoke, fuck and play in those hours. As it can't be just fucking for 8 - 9 hours. Find yourself a girl worth it. Sure there's many that probably can't or won't keep up with your stamina.
Good luck guys.
Liked by ChaoticDivinity, IAMSO
Itsourhobby
6 posts. Member since May 2023
22nd May '23 - 09:54AM
BillBigballs wrote:
only tried it once, never again. waste of money

why ?
pussyeater669
13 posts. Member since Jun 2020
22nd May '23 - 19:08PM
Itsourhobby wrote:
why ?

you really want to pay for "sleeping time"?
Liked by BritishWolf, squadie, pussymagnet
BritishWolf
8 posts. Member since Feb 2022
22nd May '23 - 21:28PM
you just need to choose carefully first and discuss expectations
squadie
6 posts. Member since May 2020
23rd May '23 - 01:20AM
pussyeater669 wrote:
why ?[/quote]

no
BobStevens
9 posts. Member since Dec 2019
23rd May '23 - 02:11AM
Done it a few times with regulars and it was great, I wouldn't recommend it as a first or even second meet.
Liked by ThaliaFinch
ThaliaFinch
9 posts. Member since May 2023
26th May '23 - 19:00PM
pussyeater669 wrote:
why ?[/quote]

All depends on what someone is looking for of course! I’ve had longer bookings in the daytime as well (like from noon to midnight) and they can be a lot of fun.

Share a nice meal together, unrushed play time…and overnights have some lovely intimate moments too. And more play time in the morning 😁
Liked by Britishwildflower
IAMSO
IAMSO
4 posts. Member since Jul 2023
4th Jul '23 - 18:20PM
Niceguy wrote:
I have several times, but obviously with the same girl. And she is truly amazing during our sessions.
It all depends on what you expect from the session as its several hours. We drink, smoke, fuck and play in those hours. As it can't be just fucking for 8 - 9 hours. Find yourself a girl worth it. Sure there's many that probably can't or won't keep up with your stamina.
Good luck guys.

seems to be logical
Dave451
76 posts. Member since Mar 2021
17th Jul '23 - 20:28PM
You have to actually like the girl and she likes you, for an overnight to be a sucess for both of you. You won't spend the whole night having sex and sleeping, so what else will you do?

I met a WG in Hong Kong who I got on with well so after a few standard sessions I asked her for ON and we agreed the price. She arrived on time at my hotel, smartly dressed. We had a shower together then sex. She then look me to a local restaurant where we had a very reasonably priced (even if she did get a kick back - not sure about that) meal then a stroll round the area and back to the hotel for round two, followed by watching a film, a couple of drinks and chatting. Sleep, wake early, nice long cuddle, in the shower together and a final roll on the bed before I had to go to work.

This was one of the best evenings of my life, but it would not have worked if we didn't get on well together. Sadly, Covid stopped my trips to HK and she has returned to China with her family, but I'm so glad I have the memories.
Liked by Britishwildflower
pussymagnet
10 posts. Member since Jul 2020
12th Sep '23 - 12:35PM
pussyeater669 wrote:
why ?[/quote]

There lies the issue, unless sleeping time is unpaid ?
Russellwish
10 posts. Member since Dec 2021
20th Oct '23 - 12:22PM
The only time I have done it was for a duo and it was great as they are both bisexual, so during my recovery time they played with eachother.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.