11th Jun '23 - 15:53PM
RavenJohn
10 posts. Member since Oct 2020
11th Jun '23 - 16:17PM

interesting read, thanks
StevenBaker
12 posts. Member since Jun 2020
11th Jun '23 - 17:09PM
I think cardio fitness plays a huge part.
Liked by Britishwildflower
BubblyBen
9 posts. Member since Mar 2023
9th Aug '23 - 19:58PM
lucky if I can pop once, takes a sp with skill.
Beelzebub
Beelzebub
6 posts. Member since Apr 2022
3rd Sep '23 - 15:14PM
AnnaRed wrote:
"A little blue pill does it every time"

Only if your your into being screwed for an hour straight by some guy going at you like a out of control piston engine, who cant cum.

have we met?
ps80oo
50 posts. Member since Feb 2023
3rd Sep '23 - 18:50PM
It is due to hormonal changes as you get older. Younger guys can cum again quickly but once you get your late 30s - early 40s that gets very difficult (basically impossible). Something to do with prolactin levels from what I read.
Chriscooper4545
56 posts. Member since Mar 2023
4th Sep '23 - 11:06AM
AnnaRed wrote:

Only if your your into being screwed for an hour straight by some guy going at you like a out of control piston engine, who cant cum.

😂😂
upyours
upyours
11 posts. Member since Apr 2023
4th Sep '23 - 12:14PM
ps80oo wrote:
It is due to hormonal changes as you get older. Younger guys can cum again quickly but once you get your late 30s - early 40s that gets very difficult (basically impossible). Something to do with prolactin levels from what I read.

I thought it was more to do with testosterone , prolactin is a hormone that produces titty milk, is it not ?
ps80oo
50 posts. Member since Feb 2023
4th Sep '23 - 21:31PM
As far as I know (not a doctor) prolactin gets secreted after orgasm in men.
TJones
13 posts. Member since Feb 2022
6th Oct '23 - 08:49AM
Whitewalker67 wrote:
Greetings everybody has anyone else had an issue getting hard after cumming once, had a great experience recently but did finish a tad early 🙄 or is it just an age thing👴😂

once is enough for me
Aprilles
6 posts. Member since May 2022
7th Nov '23 - 18:47PM
AnnaRed wrote:

it may feep them hard but doesnt guarantee a second pop.
TheHeadmaster
54 posts. Member since Jun 2023
8th Nov '23 - 12:04PM
ArcticFlower wrote:
Most of the time I climax zero times.

If it happens early that kind of sucks but you have time to take it easy and just enjoy that body. Suckling at the nipples is really the thing I look forward to most. Or she can sodomize you hopefully. I always life to go down on them too.

Interesting. Having my nipples sucked is as pleasurable as a blowjob to me, and this has only been in recent years I have realised this.

As for popping once, age and lifestyle will put paid to it, if you're fit and healthy, dont smoke and dont drink too much, it's doable, otherwise you'll find yourself less capable of this as you get into your 40s and beyond. Sildenafil is your friend here. Or if you're having issues long term with ED, book yourself on for 4 sessions of shockwave therapy, Gainswave for example.
BrokenArrow
15 posts. Member since Jun 2020
8th Nov '23 - 12:38PM
TheHeadmaster wrote:
[quote=ArcticFlower]Most of the time I climax zero times.

If it happens early that kind of sucks but you have time to take it easy and just enjoy that body. Suckling at the nipples is really the thing I look forward to most. Or she can sodomize you hopefully. I always life to go down on them too.[/quote]

Interesting. Having my nipples sucked is as pleasurable as a blowjob to me, and this gas only been in recent years I have realised this.

As for popping once, age and lifestyle will put paid to it, if you're fit and healthy, dont smoke and dont drink too much, it's doable, otherwise you'll find yourself less capable of this as you get into your 40s and beyond. Sildenafil is your friend here. Or if you're having issues long term with ED, book yourself on for 4 sessions of shockwave therapy, Gainswave for example.

electrodes to my gonads- no way !
TheHeadmaster
54 posts. Member since Jun 2023
8th Nov '23 - 14:48PM
BrokenArrow wrote:
[quote=TheHeadmaster][quote=ArcticFlower]Most of the time I climax zero times.

If it happens early that kind of sucks but you have time to take it easy and just enjoy that body. Suckling at the nipples is really the thing I look forward to most. Or she can sodomize you hopefully. I always life to go down on them too.[/quote]

Interesting. Having my nipples sucked is as pleasurable as a blowjob to me, and this gas only been in recent years I have realised this.

As for popping once, age and lifestyle will put paid to it, if you're fit and healthy, dont smoke and dont drink too much, it's doable, otherwise you'll find yourself less capable of this as you get into your 40s and beyond. Sildenafil is your friend here. Or if you're having issues long term with ED, book yourself on for 4 sessions of shockwave therapy, Gainswave for example.[/quote]

electrodes to my gonads- no way !

No no, it's not extreme in any way. It tickles,, it tingles, it cures ED and gives you a fat flaccid hang, girth is amazing now, my cock is big, veiny, and hard at the drop of a hat. Best £800 I ever spent.
scuttybrown
scuttybrown
11 posts. Member since Feb 2020
10th Dec '23 - 18:01PM
stevevo75 wrote:
to acheive a second round for me only happens if she's a real hottie who's great at giving head.

true, very true its down to their skills.
15minutedrive
7 posts. Member since Jan 2021
15th Jan '24 - 13:12PM
TheHeadmaster wrote:
[quote=ArcticFlower]Most of the time I climax zero times.

Interesting. Having my nipples sucked is as pleasurable as a blowjob to me, and this has only been in recent years I have realised this.

I do both, smoke and drink and have no issues going for a second round.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.