Tricks girls use

EMcGregor
EMcGregor
10 posts. Member since Jan 2022
28th Jun '22 - 09:17AM
I was reading the Saafe forum, which(a discussion forum for working girls). In one of the posts one of the girls mentioned she injects lubricant deep inside her pussy so guys will think she is turned on and they cum faster. That was a new one on me. When I slip a finger inside and feel she is moist I always assumed I had done a good job in getting her warmed up! But perhaps I have been fooled all along .

So what other kind of tricks to these women get up to to try to fool us?!
swingingdick
11 posts. Member since Oct 2020
28th Jun '22 - 12:01PM
One trick we're all familiar, and pretty fed up with, fake pics and you turn up to see a dog instead.
eatmyzinc
eatmyzinc
13 posts. Member since Nov 2020
28th Jun '22 - 18:05PM
Then you turn around and walk out. Unless they can provide a fit girl willing to fuck you. Usually they can't so it's adios.
Knobbie
14 posts. Member since Nov 2020
30th Jun '22 - 22:41PM
The annoying thing is, I've spent like a whole hour traveling there just to find that out.
User deleted
CaptainBlack
User no longer active
30th Jun '22 - 23:36PM
Is infuriating I know but what is more annoying is then going through with the punt because "fuck it I am here now" and then the inevitable happens:

1. Settle for a girl you didn't want to see - probably uglier
2. Drop ยฃ70+
3. Post nut clarity hits and you realise what a waste of money
4. I've wasted even more time going through with the punt and I could be half way home by now

As you can tell I've been burnt many times by the old B&S, I now will always walk if I don't see the girl I originally asked for no matter how far I've travelled.
User deleted
Nolimits89
User no longer active
1st Jul '22 - 12:30PM
Yes Iโ€™ve found this happening a lot now especially when they are stupid enough to use flavored lube have seen 3 ladies in Leeds all above the 200ph mark and was pissed at tasting lube

Before anyone says no they didnโ€™t see a client before me as I was the first booking of the day and we showered together but then I was told to go to they would come in a couple mins after tidying lol
Tinman1
7 posts. Member since Nov 2021
1st Jul '22 - 16:01PM
I've always been well aware of the lubricant trick there's no way the girl is actually getting wet every time she sees a completely random punter who she is most certainly not attracted to.

For me the most annoying "trick" is the old I'm just putting the money away and then proceeds to leave the room for 10mins which then eats into your time or talking too much time in between rounds then trying to say there is not enough time for round two.
BarrytheBadger
BarrytheBadger
12 posts. Member since Feb 2020
2nd Jul '22 - 15:24PM
I have been a regular punter for 15+ years, and in pursuit of pussy I have visited some of the scabbiest areas in the UK and some pretty dodgy ones abroad...

I must have had the best part of 200 punts in that time but apart from getting shorted on time and bullshitted on services (fairly common) I have NEVER ONCE been robber, threatened, extorted or otherwise inconvenienced :)

Maybe I'm just lucky...
DarkRaider
8 posts. Member since Nov 2020
10th Jul '22 - 18:45PM
Robbery, Assault and Battery
youtu.be/1SBkppkWYFc
mikethebike
mikethebike
16 posts. Member since Nov 2020
10th Jul '22 - 18:57PM
A classic one I remember well.
User deleted
Yorshirepudding
User no longer active
10th Jul '22 - 19:19PM
By 'eck that takes me right back, I remember having that album on cassette and playing it while I revised for my A-levels in 1981
TJones
13 posts. Member since Feb 2022
2nd Jan '23 - 23:08PM
True story...
A client contacted a girl and she accepted his booking as long as he posted a pic of him to her watsapp and paid the deposit, which he did. She ghosted him as far as the meet, but then later texted him saying that as she has his photo and bank details that unless he pays her ยฃยฃยฃยฃยฃยฃยฃ she will expose him publicly.

WTF
Liked by Head1
Impregnator
Impregnator
6 posts. Member since Mar 2023
26th Mar '23 - 11:16AM
Thats why I dont send photos
ArcticFlower
ArcticFlower
177 posts. Member since Mar 2022
27th Mar '23 - 07:45AM
I should have guessed that they will send a general address but then only tell you the house number if you message right before the appointment.

Reduces the people who know where they are, I suppose.
Priapism
12 posts. Member since Nov 2020
27th Mar '23 - 08:52AM
One trick I've come across a few times is their desire to go cowgirl and bounce up and down as fast as possible hoping it makes you cum fast.
ArcticFlower
ArcticFlower
177 posts. Member since Mar 2022
27th Mar '23 - 14:11PM
Don't they often offer massages when they have no real training in that area just to fill time?
User deleted
Leanne
User no longer active
29th Mar '23 - 02:06AM
The faster you cum the less likely it is that I cum, and every hourly rate trader worth their salt knows that itโ€™s good business to drag things out for as torturously long as possible ๐Ÿ˜‰
HappyHarry
HappyHarry
7 posts. Member since Feb 2023
31st Mar '23 - 17:20PM
One that pisses me off is condom on then they try for a handjob and hope you spuf fast before it can lead to anal or vaginal penetration.
mrowo
8 posts. Member since Nov 2021
7th Apr '23 - 10:21AM
forcing you to shower first on the clock
BasherBill
8 posts. Member since Nov 2021
7th Apr '23 - 14:11PM
I think Ive experienced them all

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.