Strangest places you've ever had a punt

robostiffy
robostiffy
8 posts. Member since Mar 2022
16th Jun '22 - 20:50PM
So over the years I've frequented many dodgy hotels, flats, bedsits and the occasional family home on punts with girls but I've also been to some really strange houses.

However the weirdest place that springs to mind was a Chinese setup in Tonbridge Kent quite a few years ago. I was directed down the side of a building near the station which I knew formally as the local funeral parlour. I was let in through the back door and after a few turns down different corridors was led into the room which was formally the Chapel of rest (having visited previously for a completely different reason is why I knew this!)
I had a moral dilemma going on in my head, but in the end the head in my pants won and I had a typical Chinese punt.

Anyway I'd love to hear of any other weird places people have punted?
User deleted
quickpunt
User no longer active
17th Jun '22 - 10:31AM
On a bench on the Embankment

It was an SA punt, never thought she was going to go through with it so hadn't booked a hotel

Lovely summer evening, had dinner, lots of flirting, under-table touching
Got outside she said 'have you got somewhere we could go?' and when I said no, but I could probably find somewhere she said not to worry
Walked her to her station, kept walking, sat on a bench, she started kissing me then hoiked her leg over my lap, reached down and undid my zip, slipped me in
It was near midnight, so not many people around but was still fairly public
Nice enough fuck, came inside her, walked her to the station, I'd missed last train so wandered off to Trafalgar Square for the night bus
Hadn't even got home before she'd blocked me on Whatsapp
wolfeAlice
12 posts. Member since Sep 2021
17th Jun '22 - 12:03PM
MANSFIELD - outcall, fucking backdoor to beyond.
Johnthesextist
11 posts. Member since Jun 2020
20th Jun '22 - 13:05PM
Once went to a massage parlour in a non-descipt terrace house, entrance was the backdoor through a small yard. The front of the house was on a main road and it was directly on the pavement, the strange/disturbing bit was a mixture of the room I was shown to was on the ground floor with only a net curtain and the fact I had poorly timed it as finishing time for the school just down the road. Could see and hear a constant stream of kids pass the window, really off putting.
User deleted
midsman
User no longer active
22nd Jun '22 - 07:53AM
Rooftop in Delhi with a young Indian girl with a lovely tight gash. Up against the wall with her legs wrapped round me was a feeling i still recall fondly.
SlimRose
9 posts. Member since Mar 2021
19th Jul '22 - 19:56PM
In the bar of a hotel (after closing) with 5 guys
Liked by Stevey79
milkthistle
milkthistle
7 posts. Member since Oct 2020
19th Jul '22 - 23:06PM
hardcore !!
DemonWookie
DemonWookie
10 posts. Member since Jun 2022
14th Jan '23 - 12:32PM
One night after leaving the pub a tad drunk I was walking home and came across a street girl. Looked pretty enough and the price was good. Tokk her into a nearby graveyard and did the deed.
Splittingu
4 posts. Member since Feb 2023
19th Feb '23 - 11:43AM
On a north sea ferry with a wg whos cover/ side job was as a bartender on the ship
PrincessSapphire
4 posts. Member since Dec 2021
12th Mar '23 - 13:02PM
I had a regular who is a high court judge, usually we meet in his car or in hotels but once or twice in chambers. The strangest was in the courtroom, him in his robes with wig on me under the bench giving him a sloppy dt and hj.
Liked by wantingmore
TheJoker
20 posts. Member since May 2020
12th Mar '23 - 13:50PM
kinky I like that 💑
wantingmore
wantingmore
5 posts. Member since May 2023
17th May '23 - 08:41AM
PrincessSapphire wrote:
I had a regular who is a high court judge, usually we meet in his car or in hotels but once or twice in chambers. The strangest was in the courtroom, him in his robes with wig on me under the bench giving him a sloppy dt and hj.

hot
vampire
10 posts. Member since Oct 2020
22nd Sep '23 - 11:18AM
In a church and I hate churches

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.