Mistakes you've made while punting - close calls..?

Thepussyjudge
8 posts. Member since Sep 2021
3rd Sep '22 - 11:15AM
Bait and switch was the most common mistake I made when new to punting.
PolishmyKnob
7 posts. Member since Nov 2021
17th Jan '23 - 21:53PM
I think we have all made that mistake at least once
KinkyBrianna
8 posts. Member since Apr 2020
10th Mar '23 - 11:18AM
From a different perspective, one night a few years back I was working the street out the back of by partners van. At the end of the night I got home and crashed out and didnt wake until the next day when I got a angry text from him stating he had a hard time explaining to his boss why there was a dozen or so used condoms in the back of the van .😳
Liked by Stiffy
TheRock
8 posts. Member since Oct 2020
10th Mar '23 - 13:42PM
😬 I can imagine that was awkward to say the least .
Stiffy
Stiffy
1 post. Member since May 2023
14th May '23 - 09:06AM
KinkyBrianna wrote:
From a different perspective, one night a few years back I was working the street out the back of by partners van. At the end of the night I got home and crashed out and didnt wake until the next day when I got a angry text from him stating he had a hard time explaining to his boss why there was a dozen or so used condoms in the back of the van .😳

like it
fatman
4 posts. Member since May 2023
14th Aug '23 - 12:59PM
worst mistake that I almost made was in nearly fooling for paying a deposit.
spermatosa
spermatosa
10 posts. Member since Sep 2021
31st Aug '23 - 13:57PM
A mistake I made early in my punting career was to assume that she had ticked a service boxes, that she actually provided those services.
Scouse86
1 post. Member since Mar 2023
23rd Dec '23 - 06:38AM
First ever punt, some Albanian girl which me and a friend called while we was partying!

On her profile it stated 150 for an hour, on the phone call she wanted 200, we wanted her on her own but she wouldn't and said she had a friend (400). Probably would have declined but was partying and lets just say some substance was involved and clearly wasn't thinking straight... 20 mins later these 2 fit Albanian girls turn up, (Still kicking myself to this day) paid the money up front.

Well... head down in shame... Lets just say it was probably the easiest hour of their life because neither of us could haha.

Thinking on after that though, probably wasn't good that they was here doing such things. Lessons learnt the hard (or not so hard) way
OldmanEd
8 posts. Member since Jan 2020
23rd Dec '23 - 11:05AM
Scouse86 wrote:
First ever punt, some Albanian girl which me and a friend called while we was partying!

On her profile it stated 150 for an hour, on the phone call she wanted 200, we wanted her on her own but she wouldn't and said she had a friend (400). Probably would have declined but was partying and lets just say some substance was involved and clearly wasn't thinking straight... 20 mins later these 2 fit Albanian girls turn up, (Still kicking myself to this day) paid the money up front.

Well... head down in shame... Lets just say it was probably the easiest hour of their life because neither of us could haha.

Thinking on after that though, probably wasn't good that they was here doing such things. Lessons learnt the hard (or not so hard) way

Oh to be a youth..party times, however now you've learned something important.Better luck next time and stay off the.....
Liked by Scouse86
Johnsson
Johnsson
6 posts. Member since Jun 2023
1st Jan '24 - 16:38PM
my biggest mistake was the one of not reading the forums on here before diving in leading to me falling for the two most classic ones. First bait and switch, I did walk though to my credit and then second, paying a deposit which lead to ...yes of course to then being ghosted.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.