Bizarre punts

User deleted
brexitman
User no longer active
16th Jul '22 - 22:59PM
Years ago I phoned a number from the local newspaper. Lady answered the phone I booked an hour, next day arrived at the address a old lady came to the door I apologised thinking wrong address she said no dear the lady is showering wait in here, brought me a cup of tea, i waited. then in walked a beautiful lady the look on her face, she said hello ******* she was one of my customers ( I'm a retired decorator) ****** gave me a great time, even said I was cute and she got horny when I was working for her, I admitted I fancied her too, even sniffed her warm panties once as she left them outside her bathroom door to take a shower. I gave her a tip as her husband used to give me a good tip after I had completed a job. ****** giggled at that. Whenever I did work at ******'s home or called in for a cup of tea we always had afternoon delight as I promised to keep it a secret. Our meeting made ****** very nervous so she stopped being a WG I took care of her itch as she called it. We are in our 50's now and I live 245 miles away from ****** after her husband died almost 20 years ago we phone each other every evening, we still manage to spend a couple of days together every now and then even went on holidays together pre Covid. Moral of a punt ...... you never know where/what it will lead too !!!!!!! Enjoy gentlemen life is short.
collins79
collins79
8 posts. Member since Dec 2021
18th Jul '22 - 11:54AM
what a classy guy...lol
takethis
takethis
9 posts. Member since Nov 2021
23rd Jul '22 - 16:01PM
"Maybe 4-5 years back in Thailand, the Mrs and I went to what looked like a legit parlour and she wanted a foot massage and I wanted a body massage so she stayed downstairs and I went upstairs where I was the only client. If you have been to Bangkok before, this is your typical one big room with lots of small beds with just curtains. Massage started and I was enjoying myself and then about 30 minutes in, she started stroking my in various places and asked if I wanted boom-boom (sex). Now the Mrs was downstairs but this girl knew that too but she was not bothered so I agreed and she went onto all fours and pulled down her loose fitting track bottoms, and with a massive shot of adrenaline surging, I went straight in.."

Great experience! I had something similar in Cambodia. Went with my gf (now ex-gf) to Siem Reap. After a day exploring Angkor Wat, we decided on a full spa treatment in the hotel spa. We had stayed in one of the fancier hotels. We booked 3-4 hour treatments, thinking it would be couples thing, but in the end we were shuffled to opposite ends of the spa since we booked different treatments. Oh well. Ended up getting a pretty Cambodian Chinese girl as my masseuse. Stripped down for the massage with no disposable underwear to change into, just the towel. Halfway through the massage, the towel was pushed aside and she was massaging my bum. Her hands crept nearer and nearer and soon I was all awake down there. She asked me to turn around and so I did, and I had a flagpole standing straight up. She smiled and asked if she could help me with that. She told me don't worry, no one will come since she had locked the door and that my gf is doing a facial so she will be occupied for a while. I said ok. She stripped, gave a nice BJ, then poured massage oil all over my crotch. She climbed on top and started sliding on me with her pussy lips. She leaned over to kiss me, and while kissing, she slid downwards and I slipped into her. Oops she said, you naughty boy. She then continued and I went with the flow till I eventually unloaded.
musclecock
8 posts. Member since Dec 2021
15th Jan '23 - 11:14AM
it certainly does
SweetLoraSexy
5 posts. Member since Dec 2021
10th Mar '23 - 22:34PM
last year a regular took me away for the weekend, I did not know what his hobby is. so I ended up in a hot air baloon floating over loch lomond getting fucked !!
Liked by woodie
pussyaddict
11 posts. Member since Jun 2020
11th Mar '23 - 11:22AM
that sounds cool
woodie
woodie
5 posts. Member since May 2023
15th May '23 - 14:39PM
SweetLoraSexy wrote:
last year a regular took me away for the weekend, I did not know what his hobby is. so I ended up in a hot air baloon floating over loch lomond getting fucked !!

thats awesome
MatCougar
5 posts. Member since May 2023
13th Aug '23 - 09:21AM
Tiggger wrote:
Twice I've booked a girl (once in Hinckley, once in Guildford) where with just ~15 mins to go she has rung/texted me and asked if it's OK if she brings a friend
After confirming it wouldn't cost me anything extra, I've agreed
In both cases, the friend just sat there (once on a chair, once on the bed) while I fucked the originally booked girl and took no part in the proceedings
Seemed very bizarre to me

that is odd

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.