User deleted
hunglikeahorse
User no longer active
5th Apr '22 - 14:50PM
What's the most bizarre punt you've had?

To cut a long story as short as I can, booked for an hour GFE, my preferred type of meet. Certainly got a girlfriend experience as when I arrived she left me in her flat as she had to drop something at her neighbours, this is a flat she lives in and not a workplace. Surprised me a little but hadn't handed over any money and like I say it's her home so although odd felt safe. Did think it may be a time wasting tactic so kept an eye on the clock as thought of she claims the hour is up on the time we booked I'd point out she wasn't there for the first 10 minutes. The second odd thing was she had text beforehand to say if I hadn't eaten take a container, don't know why but I did and the reason became apparent as she had made cottage pie and put a generous serving in my perspex box to take home. The time never became an issue as we ran over and nothing was said.

In summary booked 1hr GFE and I was there two and half hours, mostly chat but sex as well and left with a cottage pie (not a weird euphemism for something I'd need the clinic for). Never quite had a GFE that was so accurate but certainly not what I was used to when requesting that type of meet.
User deleted
versace
User no longer active
5th Apr '22 - 20:01PM
Where was she from? Was she English, Asian or EE
User deleted
EddieStowbbart
User no longer active
6th Apr '22 - 01:09AM
Young man it was very unwise of you to take cottage pie made in a domestic kitchen where you have no assurance of the hygene conditions as you have no relationship with the cook. Do you have any idea the risk you took? Need I lay out for you the ramifications of such a reckless decision? You may think you can take risks with your own health but what if you had picked up a dose of Norovirus from that cottage pie? Do you know how many people you could have infected? You dodged a bullet here. Live and learn.:)
Liked by Kevinh4u
Aprilles
6 posts. Member since May 2022
1st May '22 - 14:22PM
The most bizzare was my first. I was in a gay pub in Birmingham I was pretty tipsy and chatting to a really pretty girl, I so wanted to get into her knickers so asked her home. Only found out she was a worker when she asked for the cash, paid and had a great time.
snowball
snowball
16 posts. Member since Jan 2022
15th Jun '22 - 18:16PM
A few years ago i visited a Rom. Whilst she was giving me owo her phone rang she looked at it then called out and in walks sergio, she jabbers something to him hands him phone, whilst hes aggressively talking into phone she carries on sucking me then with him still on the phone she climbs onto my cock, he finishes on phone and they start having conversation with her bouncing up and down, he hands her phone walks out, im just laid there thinking what the fuck just happened, then filled her up. Seems funny now but at the time scarily bizarre.
ming1
ming1
13 posts. Member since Feb 2020
22nd Jun '22 - 08:18AM
I had a quite unusual punt last week. I couldn't be bothered hunting around for a bareback punt, so rang up my local brothel to see who was working. I've been going to this place on and off for well over 10 years, and it's normally a fairly vanilla kind of service. 60 quid gets you a half hour with all services covered, 80 quid gets you OWO and sometimes RO. Anyway, the maid told me both girls were currently available and if I got there soon I could have a two girl session. Then she said something like "I might even come and put my tits in your face for free", which I assumed was a joke.

So, I went for the two girl session which was good fun, but despite their best efforts I hadn't cum by the time the half hour was finished. Then as the girls were getting dressed and I was still naked on the bed in walks the maid. I stood up to start getting dressed and the maid grabbed my semi-hard cock and says she'll have a go. Back onto the bed and she gave me a handjob that turned into a blowjob while I fingered her pussy. I still hadn't cum after about 15 minutes of this, so I called it a day.

That has to be one of the most unexpected things I've ever had happen in a brothel.
User deleted
cliffroberts
User no longer active
26th Jun '22 - 21:47PM
A outcall that actually turned up
BillBigballs
11 posts. Member since Nov 2021
27th Jun '22 - 10:47AM
Not on the same lines, but a bloke wanted his missus gangbanged on Fabswingers.

Waited in the hotel bar, got a text with the room number, thought it was funny when a few blokes all stood up at the same time and headed off towards the lifts, me included.
TheSpiderman
10 posts. Member since Nov 2021
27th Jun '22 - 14:39PM
My oddest one was with a proper Roma gypsy.

She was always stood outside of my local convenience store selling the Big Issue. Pretty, dark skinned in usual Roma dress. She’s always smile when I walked past, and I’d buy one off her now and again.

One day she did the usual smile so I asked her if she had sold many. She said not one so I asked if she’d like to come back to mine for lunch. She agreed and I took her home.

I plucked up the courage over a sarnie and asked if she’d like to earn some extra cash. She asked how so I made a proposition. 10 mins later we were upstairs.

£40 for a good session. Wouldn’t do anal and had one of the hairiest bushes I’ve seen in a while.

Saw her a few times, always £40 all in. Often for a couple of hours or so.

Then she just disappeared and never saw her again.
User deleted
chunkymonkey
User no longer active
30th Jun '22 - 15:31PM
Bizarre- booked an EE girl, it was her in the photo`s and offered everything on her profile.

Very weird
User deleted
Nolimits89
User no longer active
1st Jul '22 - 20:18PM
Mother and step daughter and they proved they was as I’m fucking the step daughter she’s telling her step mum he fucks me better then dad I instantly went soft and just wanted to get out of there that was the first and last punt in Manchester I will ever have
savagehound
savagehound
8 posts. Member since May 2020
2nd Jul '22 - 13:19PM
@ Spiderman

Damn, there was a similar girl outside my local Morrisons for ages.

I daren't speak to her as I was afraid of upsetting her "cousins" (dodgy-looking hombres who would be around every now and again)...

Should've just cowgirl'd up and asked her for a shag.
User deleted
kingfisher
User no longer active
10th Jul '22 - 17:43PM
Most bizarre was meeting a Rom and she asked if I wanted a threesome.
Fucking ogre emerged from the hotel room toilet.
I swear she was 6 foot 3 at least with huge fucking hands.
I politely declined saying I'd not got enough money.
Ogre disappeared back into toilet and I fucked the Rom girl, then left wondering if anyone took up the offer...
JRWK2
12 posts. Member since Jan 2021
10th Jul '22 - 19:43PM
Been like many of us in some unsavoury places but have never been robbed or threatened with violence but did pay out to a rather tasty Rom another £60 in increments of £10 for fingering, OR, OWO but then ran out of money for CIM. It was almost worth it for her artistry in seduction. Life's a bastard and then you die!
Tiggger
8 posts. Member since Sep 2021
10th Jul '22 - 21:17PM
Twice I've booked a girl (once in Hinckley, once in Guildford) where with just ~15 mins to go she has rung/texted me and asked if it's OK if she brings a friend
After confirming it wouldn't cost me anything extra, I've agreed
In both cases, the friend just sat there (once on a chair, once on the bed) while I fucked the originally booked girl and took no part in the proceedings
Seemed very bizarre to me
TJones
13 posts. Member since Feb 2022
10th Jul '22 - 22:42PM
that is bizarre
Dave451
76 posts. Member since Mar 2021
11th Jul '22 - 19:15PM
I visited a Chinese girl a few years ago in London. She was very attractive and enthusiastic with her work so we had a great session . I speak Chinese so we chatted after the main event. I asked her what her job was in China and she replied she was a traffic cop in a ‘small’ city. Of course I didn’t believe her but she showed me photos of her on duty so it was ligit. She came to London for a short stay to make money and have an adventure. Sadly she didn’t bring her handcuffs!
6inchrabbit
9 posts. Member since Jul 2020
12th Jul '22 - 13:14PM
Maybe 4-5 years back in Thailand, the Mrs and I went to what looked like a legit parlour and she wanted a foot massage and I wanted a body massage so she stayed downstairs and I went upstairs where I was the only client. If you have been to Bangkok before, this is your typical one big room with lots of small beds with just curtains. Massage started and I was enjoying myself and then about 30 minutes in, she started stroking my in various places and asked if I wanted boom-boom (sex). Now the Mrs was downstairs but this girl knew that too but she was not bothered so I agreed and she went onto all fours and pulled down her loose fitting track bottoms, and with a massive shot of adrenaline surging, I went straight in..
User deleted
DreamWoman
User no longer active
14th Jul '22 - 14:10PM
my most bizarre was an outcall to the harbour. Arriving to the harbour dressed in heels, stockings a mini skirt and blouse. Met the punter as arranged and off we walk, thinking this was to be in a yacht or motor cruiser I was surprised when we stopped at a fishing boat. Must have been quiet some sight me dressed like that clambering onto a rusty old boat.
After being led down into where the crew must live, we did the business in a bunk bed, she smell of the place was horrible, Once done I got out as fast as I could and literally ran home to wash my clothes and take a shower!
Liked by woodie
swallowit
6 posts. Member since Feb 2022
15th Jul '22 - 13:17PM
looks like a good view to me

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.