Excuses to leave for a punt

Drakes
13 posts. Member since Oct 2020
4th Apr '22 - 23:52PM
Throughout lock downs and such I've been doing all my punts and party/gangbangs during the day, but now everything has eased off and returning to normal there are now plenty of parties and gangbangs being hosted in the evening and nights.
so what I'm looking for is reasons to leave the house around 7/8pm to about midnight.
What excuses do you guys use?
User deleted
suckmysack
User no longer active
5th Apr '22 - 12:32PM
I have a hobby that gets me out of the house a couple of nights a week. Sometimes go for a brew with one of the guys at their's afterwards.
ming1
ming1
13 posts. Member since Feb 2020
5th Apr '22 - 22:25PM
Guys don’t give away your excuses to leave the house for a punt. That will be all over mumsnet before you know it and you’ll be rumbled.
OP, find your own hobby. Something you’re interested in, not what we’re interested in. Then go out regularly to do your hobby but sometimes punt before or after it. Simple.
Liked by Mcnabb
solidrock
7 posts. Member since Mar 2022
9th Apr '22 - 16:49PM
"Honey, I'm off to go pay someone lots of money to do your job"
ArcticFlower
ArcticFlower
177 posts. Member since Mar 2022
12th Apr '22 - 22:12PM
Can't one just go out for night time stroll? Maybe get some drinks or some karaoke.
PussyInspector
PussyInspector
9 posts. Member since Sep 2021
14th Apr '22 - 21:36PM
When I was co habitting or married I'd generally just tell her I was going out to shag something...

It seemed the best way of dealing with the situation..

I pity the poor blokes who have allowed themselves to be manipulated into a position where they have to lie to their loved one
oldspice
13 posts. Member since Jul 2020
20th Apr '22 - 14:30PM
My go-to is the gym but eventually she's going to notice I'm not making any body improvements, and it's hard to squeeze in a session with a girl in the evening who happens to be local AND a gym session.

I've had some chance encounters when I've had a genuine need to visit another town, for example fetching something I bought on FB marketplace etc.

Curious what other excuses I could make that would give me unquestioned time away to play.
Turkish
Turkish
10 posts. Member since Feb 2020
21st Apr '22 - 19:00PM
Take up golf ! A round takes about 4 hours
smashitup
7 posts. Member since Nov 2021
30th Apr '22 - 15:51PM
Gym is my go to, so it's not suspicious when I have a shower when I get in.
Erniemm
4 posts. Member since Mar 2022
27th May '22 - 19:50PM
I was married to a woman who would drive me to the gym. Then drive back to collect me.

She knew I would probably punt given any opportunity.
leveller
6 posts. Member since Nov 2021
15th Jun '22 - 17:33PM
Night school class? If they still exist. Or something extremely boring like local church fundraising committee. Or, what about like Peter Barlow and mentor an addict who needs you RIGHT NOW!!
Midas
Midas
10 posts. Member since Jan 2021
3rd Jul '22 - 15:33PM
Dont need one!
thegush
thegush
7 posts. Member since Oct 2020
21st Aug '22 - 18:45PM
lucky old you
soldier
8 posts. Member since Mar 2022
21st Jan '23 - 13:11PM
AA meetings
1punter1whore
7 posts. Member since Apr 2023
27th Apr '23 - 15:52PM
Honestly we dont need a excuse
TonsilSmash
TonsilSmash
3 posts. Member since Jun 2023
29th Jun '23 - 11:43AM
solidrock wrote:
"Honey, I'm off to go pay someone lots of money to do your job"

hahaha
TJones
13 posts. Member since Feb 2022
28th Aug '23 - 12:54PM
Going to watch the fottie or rugby is my excuse.
Marina1997
Marina1997
1 post. Member since Aug 2023
28th Aug '23 - 22:59PM
Sorry!! You made me so wet! I need to go change my panties 🤤
Mcnabb
Mcnabb
8 posts. Member since Jan 2022
18th Sep '23 - 19:32PM
ming1 wrote:
Guys don’t give away your excuses to leave the house for a punt. That will be all over mumsnet before you know it and you’ll be rumbled.
OP, find your own hobby. Something you’re interested in, not what we’re interested in. Then go out regularly to do your hobby but sometimes punt before or after it. Simple.

nailed it
fumanchu
3 posts. Member since Nov 2023
26th Nov '23 - 21:02PM
mine is that "I'm nipping down to the Legion", she hates the place so I know that I'm safe for a couple of hours.
Liked by TheLancerlot

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.