More Covid Restrictions

Dave451
76 posts. Member since Mar 2021
10th Dec '21 - 13:56PM
The Covid situation is grim ... again! Delta variant cases are rising rapidly and we now have a new strain to deal with, so not sure about punting at the moment.

The government have announced a whole raft of new measures but obviously these don't cover the sex industry so it's up to us to work out how to punt in the safest possible way. One thing that would give me more confidence would be if girls said, on their AS pages etc., what they are doing to help keep us all safe, for example: Vaccination status, Daily Lateral Flow Tests, room sanitising between clients, shower between clients etc.

For my part, I do a Lateral Flow Test before each visit and I would not think of going if this were positive or I felt unwell. I wear a mask on public parts of my journey and hand sanitise immediatly before entering the girl's appartment. Additionally, I always shower, wash hair etc. before a visit, but this is not new.
HULK
8 posts. Member since Nov 2021
10th Dec '21 - 15:58PM
lets hope not !!
Mcnabb
Mcnabb
8 posts. Member since Jan 2022
3rd Jan '22 - 21:49PM
I think we maybe ok this time
Dave451
6th Jan '22 - 10:46AM
The government are saying the Omicron is "Less Severe". Unfortunately, what we are all hearing is that "it does not matter if I catch it", but nothing is further from the truth. Covid is very widespread and still a very serious illness so we all need to be extremely careful. Personally, I will not go back to punting until the numbers are way down from where they are today. I will then follow the steps I put in my earlier post to try to keep the ladies I visit safe.
sweetxelle
71 posts. Member since Aug 2020
6th Jan '22 - 20:10PM
I’m glad there are punters out there taking this seriously. As I do outcalls I request a lateral flow test and not everybody is willing to do it. I have vulnerable people in my life and it’s just not worth the risk!
captswiss
captswiss
13 posts. Member since Jan 2022
18th Jan '22 - 22:33PM
looks as if we are through the worst of this.
Dave451
19th Jan '22 - 21:01PM
I agree, but infection and death rates still high. I will abstain a bit longer until I see effect of lifting restrictions. Then Will go spend the cash I’ve saved!
User deleted
Anonymoustraveler
User no longer active
20th Jan '22 - 23:26PM
I don't believe the Omicron is less severe. We have to take advantage of the little freedom that we have left.
User deleted
Anonymoustraveler
User no longer active
22nd Jan '22 - 03:22AM
This virus changed all our lives
CaptCaveman
11 posts. Member since Feb 2022
22nd Feb '22 - 19:03PM
Thankfully we appear out of the woods now.
NaughtyNikky
3 posts. Member since Feb 2021
20th Jul '22 - 18:59PM
its not gone away but lockdown has
AgentOrange
9 posts. Member since Dec 2021
18th Jan '23 - 12:04PM
unless there is a new varient that bypasses the vaccines I think we are ok now.
ITSTRUE
ITSTRUE
6 posts. Member since Dec 2021
17th Feb '23 - 08:05AM
or so it seems for now
BustingEggs
BustingEggs
8 posts. Member since Nov 2021
7th Mar '23 - 11:09AM
done and dusted
Hungryman
5 posts. Member since May 2023
19th May '23 - 14:08PM
BustingEggs wrote:
done and dusted

lets hope thats the case
micronot
8 posts. Member since Sep 2020
2nd Oct '23 - 09:42AM
isnt there a new variant doing the rounds now ?
Dave451
2nd Oct '23 - 18:45PM
Viruses, like Covid, mutate rapidly so new variants will occur. Cases are on the rise again but not yet at the levels seen in the spring and early summer of this year. The lack of government action (again!) is very concerning and cases could rise rapidly if the current variant is able to avoid the immunity we currently have through vaccine and previous infections.

I don't think we need to stop punting just yet but simple precations, such as mask wearing in crowded places, covering mouth when coughing, regular hand washing etc. will help reduce spread.
Justustwo
4 posts. Member since Jul 2023
2nd Oct '23 - 18:55PM
The Tory govt managed it so badly before Dave451, do you really think they will be pro-active this time and manage any better the next time ?

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.