Abusive behaviour

User deleted
Angie55
User no longer active
4th Aug '21 - 20:54PM
Hi guys,
Please be Respectful and Courteous when getting in touch with the ladies on here. And please do read the profile first so that there’s no misunderstandings!

I’ve had, unfortunately, a few unsavoury clients, who have called me this week, made appointments, and even although I’ve answered honestly to any questions as to what I don’t offer, then all I’ve had back in return is nasty texts!
There’s no need to send vile texts to ANYONE! Quite frankly, after receiving texts like this, I wouldn’t want to meet that person and think I’ve had a lucky escape!

I’d like to think there was somewhere on the Forum where we could name and shame the clients doing this?!
Don’t get me wrong, I’m pretty thick skinned, but really there’s no need to be horrible. If the lady doesn’t do certain services, then there’s plenty of other ladies who might do the service you would want, so just accept that certain ‘things’, ( even with the offer of more money ) aren’t available from the lady in question.

Thanks

Stay safe and happy ?
User deleted
User no longer active
4th Aug '21 - 20:55PM
Any other ladies finding a few Rotten Tomatoes ?
Nathanhook
77 posts. Member since Oct 2020
5th Aug '21 - 12:58PM
Unfortunately there are rotten tomatoes in every walk of life. Personally think being polite and having good manners is the best way, and accepting what any WG says with regards to services provided is the best way to go. Also always best to read profiles properly as most if not all questions can be answered this way and any meets are much better.
User deleted
User no longer active
5th Aug '21 - 14:43PM
Totally agree! Well said ?
User deleted
User no longer active
8th Aug '21 - 04:56AM
I’m a member of NUM and they text members to warn them of dodgy clients. I suggest you join
User deleted
User no longer active
8th Aug '21 - 10:55AM
Thanks for that! ?
User deleted
User no longer active
8th Aug '21 - 10:57AM
Thanks ?

This thread is now closed