Different women or regular encounters with same woman?

BradMoore
10 posts. Member since Sep 2021
6th Jul '22 - 14:15PM
I dont really have a thing for one over the other. With regs you know what your getting so its safe, with new its unknown but in a way exciting.
PolishmyKnob
7 posts. Member since Nov 2021
7th Jul '22 - 20:16PM
I have a tendency to stick mostly to my regulars.
User deleted
twotimes
User no longer active
9th Jul '22 - 15:19PM
Unless they are exceptional I dont repeat visit.
GBanks
10 posts. Member since Oct 2020
4th Sep '22 - 13:03PM
I think once you have a few regulars who are good they are worth sticking with as it saves a lot of hassle.
RRMacgregor
5 posts. Member since Dec 2021
3rd Feb '23 - 11:45AM
I have a couple of regulars I see alot and have built up a sort of friendship but mostly I see touring girls now as I like new pussy as well.
daydreams
5 posts. Member since May 2023
4th May '23 - 15:27PM
we havnt found one we really click with yet to become a regular, hope we do one day.
thehound
thehound
5 posts. Member since Jun 2023
11th Jul '23 - 07:18AM
never with the same one twice
musclecock
8 posts. Member since Dec 2021
29th Aug '23 - 08:10AM
Bit of a mix myself, have my regular but like a new one now and again.
Glands
Glands
7 posts. Member since Apr 2023
1st Oct '23 - 09:20AM
wrote:
I like both the comfort of seeing someone who's become - like - a friend; and the excitement of meeting someone new, and wondering how she'll match the girls whom I've got used to seeing. And who, of course have got used to me!

sounds right to me too
ThePump
ThePump
7 posts. Member since Jan 2022
29th Oct '23 - 11:49AM
Topblokeuk wrote:
Until 2015 I was punting like a regular bloke, living in London but then I met someone who blew my socks off and we clicked on every level.

Since then, I’ve only been meeting with her... day breaks, naughty weekends away, holidays... whenever, wherever.

I have a very high sex drive but I personally found more pleasure being with just her than different women all the time - plus I felt safer.. she actually shut her adultwork down. I guess you could say it became quite a relationship.... until she got engaged this year and we had to call it quits.

So I’m back on adultwork but not having much luck... signed up to adultseek yesterday but now I feel I don’t want a normal punt, I want to find someone to replace her for a regular naughty companion.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Not really sure why I’m posting this. Maybe cos I can’t exactly speak about it elsewhere lol.

I think having a (or some) regulars is a nice thing as there can develope some chemistry between you leading to it being more relaxed and intimate. Having said that a new person can be more exciting as its unexplored territory so to speak.
Energized
9 posts. Member since Mar 2022
30th Nov '23 - 09:55AM
Regulars are ok they tend to be my plan b though.
MrPotatoHead
11 posts. Member since Sep 2021
23rd Dec '23 - 10:50AM
I can see the point of having regulars, but on the other hand punting for me is the joys that comes with fucking lots of pussy.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.