What should I have done?

User deleted
Greyfox6
User no longer active
19th Apr '21 - 07:27AM
I went to see a girl and paid for a full 30 minutes upfront, but she walked out on me just 10 minutes later and said she didn't want to bother because I looked "too nervous" and she wanted me to leave? I was a little stunned by that but ended up leaving without a word. I didn't know what to do. Should I have asked for a refund or would that have been inappropriate?
User deleted
DariaSexy
User no longer active
19th Apr '21 - 08:11AM
i would have refunded you
IndigoNile
21 posts. Member since Mar 2018
19th Apr '21 - 15:45PM
At the very least, she should have offered you a partial refund.

You may not have been eligible for a full refund if the lady had already got undressed or started providing certain services, but I'd have said that she was having you on.

It is too late to request a refund at this point, but you would probably do well to leave a review on her.
Liked by NingaSex
User deleted
xSofiaax
User no longer active
21st Apr '21 - 15:09PM
I agree, she scammed you.
User deleted
JuicyJan
User no longer active
22nd Apr '21 - 00:43AM
I’m sorry to ask but did you do anything to make her run away?

Yes us girls are here to please clients but it’s a two way street about what is acceptable.
AmberPuss
AmberPuss
3 posts. Member since Jan 2020
22nd Apr '21 - 01:32AM
what is ' too nervous' ?
User deleted
Greyfox6
User no longer active
23rd Apr '21 - 04:31AM
Literally I have no clue why she left me high and dry ?‍♀️ After paying her took my clothes off and sat down. She gave me a handjob and said I looked nervous, told me to relax. I did but she got frustrated after a few mins I think because i wasn’t at full mast. Then she said forget it and told me to leave then walked out on me.
User deleted
LorrenaBrunette
User no longer active
23rd Apr '21 - 09:30AM
you should name and shame her
User deleted
JuicyJan
User no longer active
24th Apr '21 - 21:27PM
Come and see me
I actively encourage shy guys to build their confidence
User deleted
DTR73
User no longer active
15th May '21 - 22:57PM
She scammed you, what an horrible bitch !!! I get nervous when I visit girls, some notice and tell me to relax and give a massage and others give me oral and away we go, I’ve met some fantastic woman and unfortunately some very bad ones !! One woman kept changing positions every time I got going and when she straddled me I gently touched her boobs and she grabbed both of my wrists and pushed me away !!!!

I struggled to climax because of this and told her after maybe she put in your advert no touching allowed !! Needless to say I didn’t see her again.
User deleted
Kameea
User no longer active
21st May '21 - 12:57PM
Greyfox, you should name her
DariaNaughtyGirl
2 posts. Member since Jun 2021
24th Jun '21 - 20:17PM
thats a awful thing she did
User deleted
Artisan
User no longer active
3rd Jul '21 - 08:32AM
reported her I hope ?
User deleted
Ruth
User no longer active
8th Jul '21 - 13:26PM
That was very unprofessional of her to do so, but we can all have ‘off’ days, but suggest you look elsewhere for someone else ! ?
BrokenArrow
15 posts. Member since Jun 2020
1st Sep '21 - 09:53AM
scams are common nowdays
User deleted
User no longer active
1st Sep '21 - 10:55AM
This is very worrying.
User deleted
User no longer active
1st Sep '21 - 12:16PM
Report to Administration on here and sure the Profile will be removed as bad conduct and not good to have such a person on this site.. Report on Contact..
Take Care. ?
User deleted
User no longer active
8th Sep '21 - 20:13PM
report her to the site admin
TheBlackMamba
12 posts. Member since Sep 2021
31st May '22 - 04:07AM
hope he did report her
GlasgowGuy42
4 posts. Member since May 2022
31st May '22 - 09:08AM
Reporting on this site does nothing, been waiting for somebody to get back about a similar experience and heard nothing

This thread is now closed