What is a GFE ?

VioletteLove
9 posts. Member since Oct 2020
29th Mar '21 - 13:59PM
I thought it may be interesting to hear from both seekers and providers as to what they define, think or believe constitutes a GFE.
User deleted
JuicyJan
User no longer active
29th Mar '21 - 15:46PM
He arrives late so you shout at him and sulk for an hour ???
Liked by fishyfoos
User deleted
BevMan
User no longer active
29th Mar '21 - 21:55PM
Love it JuicyJan, quality! Well for me it’s the connection and touch, guess having a laugh and connecting, sounds mad but you can sense if someone is interested or not, along with delivering everything effort which helps! Still laughing at JJ comments, my ex to a T!
User deleted
SallyxxSexy
User no longer active
29th Mar '21 - 22:36PM
I offer GFE and for me that means, sex in a gentle considerate way but on many occasions it, with my consent/instigation crosses over into PSE. Much more vigorous, energetic, raunchy manner. Dirty talk, choking, exposing, spitting and that kind of stuff. I would never advertise PSE because I wouldn’t have wanted to do all that with everybody. It just happens with some. There is also GFE with ‘passion’.
User deleted
JuicyJan
User no longer active
29th Mar '21 - 22:57PM
Glad I made you chuckle Bevman
Hopefully us WGs deliver the dream GFE rather than the reality ?
We hopefully all want to give our clients an amazing experience so that they cherish the time they spend with their chosen companion ? it’s a ray of light in a dreary world for many guys sadly
User deleted
PeakyBlinder
User no longer active
30th Mar '21 - 00:30AM
For me GFE must include DFK, OWO, RO, chat, smiles that reach the eyes and a genuine feeling of welcome.
Karmasutra
10 posts. Member since Jun 2020
30th Mar '21 - 08:35AM
A GFE meet for me, is a bit more slow build up to fornication.

Some of my so called GFE meets may be termed PSE for others.

It's more about delivery of the booking than shenanigans.
Liked by TTMan1
User deleted
stefanyhotty
User no longer active
30th Mar '21 - 12:54PM
GFE can incorporate lots of stuff, ie: anal, rimming, swallow etc. But definitely my thing is combined with lovemaking. Loads of deep kissing, being in his arms, stroking, loads of leisurely oral. That's my take on GFE. Friendly, welcoming and unrushed.
Liked by Burnes90
User deleted
AzuraAliii
User no longer active
31st Mar '21 - 10:43AM
you give them what they want
Throbbinghood
12 posts. Member since Nov 2020
2nd Apr '21 - 15:39PM
To me GFE is not a PS experience. Neither is it a quick fuck, thank you very much and goodbye

DFK, fingers and a shag in whatever position are basics.
User deleted
mrmagoo
User no longer active
2nd Apr '21 - 20:45PM
Sex like you'd expect with a girlfriend/woman who was "into" you and wanted to please - lots of kissing, oral both ways, cuddling, penetrative sex as a base standard, I'd say. Some GFE bookings have also included anal, rimming, gentle face-fucking, tie & tease, etc as well - but it's down to the way it's delivered.

I've found different complexions of GFE as well. I have three regs who are all GFE-style providers. One is like a FWB experience, very chatty, friendly and great sex. Another is The Good Wife - closer to my own age and seriously sensual. The other is The Mistress Experience (the old meaning, not BDSM) always in top-flight lingerie and lustfully sexy. All provide GFE (brilliantly), but in different ways.
FunLovingFemale
5 posts. Member since Jul 2020
3rd Apr '21 - 20:07PM
I got pregnant on the implant when I was younger so for me that’s a no go. I hate the hormones too so the coil was the only real option for me really
pussyeater669
13 posts. Member since Jun 2020
4th Apr '21 - 15:46PM
Without a doubt and above and beyond all else - dfk, then lot’s of cuddling, after that it can vary for me but OWO I expect.
On top of this just a playful, smiley nature.. nothing taken too serious and taking our time.
User deleted
DTR73
User no longer active
4th Apr '21 - 23:20PM
When I’ve met Girls I always treat them like I would if they were my actual Girlfriend, I let them take the lead and would never make or expect them to do anything they don’t want to do, therefore expecting a GFE, I’ve met some amazing Women and some dreadful ones !!! Like to one who made me wear 2 Condoms and only did 1 position and kept looking at her watch ☹️ Needless to say I never seen her again !!!
User deleted
cumslutLexi
User no longer active
5th Apr '21 - 10:13AM
GFE can have many services from FK,DFK minimum kissing, OW,OWO,RO many different positions and different levels of finishing from CIM,COB,CIP etc. The trick really is on the believable level that you are that special one getting all this attention.......when will you be back.
Katysensual
Katysensual
1 post. Member since Mar 2021
6th Apr '21 - 13:47PM
For myself, GFE defines trying my hardest to "being as one" with my temporary companion. Making and worshipping him like he is my one and only, kisses, caresses, playful yet tender. I'll be looking to make things special for him, flowing as naturally as possible with plenty eye contact.
User deleted
SadieXXX
User no longer active
16th Apr '21 - 11:46AM
Oral and sex is just a punt. Add on a hug , a smile, conversation and kissing (not a fan of french) it then becomes GFE.
sexyandsweet
9 posts. Member since Feb 2020
17th Apr '21 - 11:08AM
I try to make every encounter a gfe
NaughtyAlessia
4 posts. Member since Mar 2021
23rd Apr '21 - 12:49PM
I've never really taken to the GFE term. I've more likened it more to a fuckbuddy type of thing. Just two people who are only interested in each other for sexual relief and pleasure.
Trampcollector
Trampcollector
12 posts. Member since Jun 2020
25th Apr '21 - 18:56PM
yes that girlfriend can still be a naughty girl .. if and when she is imaginative it can be lovely as you outline Stefany ... ?

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.