hot lexy from kettering

User deleted
MrBenjs
User no longer active
17th Mar '21 - 20:45PM
First of all I arrive and its not the same girl as in pictures, then I tough ok necermind I'm here now and need to be somewhere after. After discussing what I want via text it started OK but after 10 mins refused to do anything but hand job which doesn't do anything for me, she soon gets frustrated and starts shouting at me to finish. I paid for an hour but when she started to shout it kind of ends things an not in a good way! so I was there for maybe 20mins paid for an hour and got shouted at. I am now re thinking using any services again.
User deleted
DTR73
User no longer active
17th Mar '21 - 23:31PM
Always look for Girls with at least 6 reviews, I’ve met a number of Girls with none or hardly any reviews and they’ve been absolutely terrible, 1 Girl kept changing positions without me wanting too and when I touched her boobs she pushed my hands away !!

Another Girl I met would only do 1 position, she was absolutely appalling

Try Adultwork, loads of Girls on that site with reviews and I’ve met some really nice Women on here
sweetxelle
71 posts. Member since Aug 2020
18th Mar '21 - 17:05PM
As soon as reviews are enabled again, make sure you leave one on her page. Multiple reviews don’t automatically mean much, same as lack of reviews. I only have 2 on here for example.
Unfortunately, you are going to get good and bad experiences in this game. Don’t let it put you off, plenty of us are legit!
thehighwayman
thehighwayman
14 posts. Member since Oct 2020
25th Mar '21 - 11:29AM
I met her and had no problems

This thread is now closed