Romanians, all bad ???

User deleted
ChiefHangingBalls
User no longer active
20th Jul '20 - 17:34PM
Has anyone had any good experience of Rom girls anywhere?

I saw a Rom girl off AW a year ago in town. When she answered the door and let me in I could see in the living room that there where like 10 women all sat around smoking in the room with like a 100 mobiles on the table. She took me to her room, which was a box bedroom with no sheets or anything on the bed. The bed was awful and make a right noise. She had said it was £100 for the hour on the phone which I agreeed to. Her profile had all the boxes ticked, but when I tried to kiss her she said she didn't kiss, she wouldn't accept oral on her. By which point after her keep saying no, I lost my wood. So I just had a handjob. After I cum, she just jumped up and got dressed. I said to her that I had another 45 minutes left and she said she had her friend coming soon so I had to go. I knew this was bull shit, but just left.

But stupidly, I saw another Rom girl a week ago. It was basically the same story over again. She had all her boxes ticked (AW) but refused to do any of them. I paid for an hour but got like 30 mins. No sheets on bed, people talking in the other room, as soon as I give over money she took it to another room. It was just a shit experience. I had paid extra for OWO and as I was cumming she said don't cum in me. I was on the vinegar stroke ffs! What a way to put someone off.

I have found the Rom girls are crap in bed. Put no effort in, and they just look like they can not be bothered. They never look like their pics and never do whats on their lists. I've had it where they are giving me a bj and then stop to answer a text!!

I never have this problem with British or Asian women. Never.
Liked by Chriscooper4545
User deleted
BevMan
User no longer active
20th Jul '20 - 19:06PM
Haha I guess there are many woman that behavior like this, but my experience with Romanians has been ok, only seen two, one was very good, the other was good so not really positioned to give much of an opinion. But what I would say is there’s a mix bag of woman, regardless of nationality you will find them everywhere!
User deleted
handsomeharry
User no longer active
28th Jul '20 - 13:33PM
I have not, but there are some good ones I think
User deleted
TheFishyFoo
User no longer active
21st Aug '20 - 10:52AM
depends on what ur looking for.
TBBC
6 posts. Member since Oct 2020
25th Oct '20 - 13:39PM
Agree with the "mixed bag" some are great but some are terrible.
User deleted
Safdriver42
User no longer active
10th Nov '20 - 20:51PM
You make a good point there. They advertise as independent but they work in large groups. I've used them before would I again? No. They aren't discreet like you say and they've driven the prices up to stupid levels. All in all they are bad news
User deleted
DTR73
User no longer active
13th Nov '20 - 22:53PM
I’ve seen a Romanian Girl a number of times near me, she’s fantastic and I really enjoyed my experience with her

I also visited her flatmate (I didn’t realise they lived in the same property until booking confirmed !!) she was so disinterested it was extremely uncomfortable ☹️ I’d never see her again but her flat mate I’ve seen about 3 times

I’ve also visited 2 Hungarian Girls who lived in the same property (like above) I visited them
about 6 months apart and they were absolutely dreadful, kept changing positions without my consent ☹️ the second girl I gently touched her boobs when she was riding me and she pushed my hands away ? I was pissed right off, wanted to walk out but I wasn’t going to waste money !!! Couldn’t wait to cum and get out, she said bye to me and I just glared at her, I’ve met some absolutely terrible Girls on here and Adultwork, so I always make sure they’ve got at least 6 comments and decent ratings before I book !!! Harsh lesson learnt
User deleted
Spudd
User no longer active
16th Nov '20 - 14:51PM
some good, some bad but thats the same with any nationality.
User deleted
Peepshowwein
User no longer active
20th Nov '20 - 13:18PM
There are some great girls here, if you're interested, do check this out peepshowwien. at/
Priapism
12 posts. Member since Nov 2020
20th Nov '20 - 16:05PM
touting your site are you peepshowwein ?
WelshMichael
WelshMichael
14 posts. Member since Jan 2021
13th Jan '21 - 19:34PM
some good- some bad, the same for all I suppose
Smiths
Smiths
20 posts. Member since Jan 2020
21st Sep '21 - 13:09PM
Roms are good for P&D
Nathanhook
77 posts. Member since Oct 2020
21st Sep '21 - 13:13PM
Some Romanians are good, some are bad and I know of a couple that are excellent value and offer great service. Guess it's a bit of pot luck.
User deleted
User no longer active
21st Sep '21 - 13:28PM
On the other side of the coin..
I’ve met two Romanian guys within space of a month before Lockdown and both were horrible. Both tried their best to intimidate me, but I was having none of that behaviour and both were scruffy and not clean! Needless to say I blocked both. ?
Raijpat
9 posts. Member since Nov 2020
27th Sep '21 - 23:48PM
I have no issues with Romanians as all that I have I met for a few quid extra will bb and cip
VanesaFullPleasure
4 posts. Member since Feb 2020
28th Sep '21 - 15:31PM
I am bad in a good way
BeverleyBill
BeverleyBill
4 posts. Member since Feb 2020
28th Sep '21 - 19:32PM
I have seen 3 Romanian girls over the last 5 years.2 were touring girls and the third works by herself from her flat.They have all been excellent and I have left with a smile on my face each time.You just have to be very careful.
Iamsin
Iamsin
16 posts. Member since Jan 2021
28th Sep '21 - 23:16PM
Romany chicks are hot.
romsmash
7 posts. Member since Nov 2021
26th Nov '21 - 15:41PM
never had a problem but im not looking for a gfe from them
chatten
9 posts. Member since Jan 2020
30th Nov '21 - 10:22AM
To be honest my experiences with Roms' has all been ok.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.