Making a booking

User deleted
Hutch1962
User no longer active
7th Apr '20 - 19:32PM
Hi
How can I make a booking and ensure I get my wish list from the lady in question.
Ie if I wanted deep throat. Cum in the mouth.
Don't want to disrespect the lady . When and how to I ask for my wants from the booking ?
All very new for me
User deleted
lacymassage
User no longer active
10th Apr '20 - 21:54PM
It will be on her profile a lot of woman find it annoying and disrespectful. Maybe you should go to a street girl or the gay village as most woman don't like being annoyed by clowns thinking they can get everything for nothing.
ChalkyWhite
13 posts. Member since Feb 2020
14th Apr '20 - 10:15AM
simple, text them and ask them.
User deleted
Ruth
User no longer active
17th Apr '20 - 23:28PM
Yes, Majority of ladies have a list with all their services on their profiles...
That's why it pays to READ the full profile....then ask in a 'Gentlemanly' way. It's important to have what I refer to as 'Bedroom Etiquette'....
User deleted
MrsJasmineJones
User no longer active
14th Oct '20 - 10:38AM
Research Always research the lady in question once you have read her advert and website (including the FAQ’s and what she enjoys), then you think she’s a match call her to book. If you are unsure if what you want is ok politely ask her during the call. If you bombard her with texts after she will class you as a time waster. As a first time client be prepared to pay a small deposit of up to £50, she may ask you to down load an app such as cash app as it is very discreet for both of you

Xxx
User deleted
voilettesaturn
User no longer active
4th Nov '20 - 23:46PM
You can book in with me and tell me precisely what you want and I will always cater to it?
Throbbinghood
12 posts. Member since Nov 2020
10th Nov '20 - 11:19AM
As said they normally list their services in their profiles. Although it appears on here that the list isn't as extensive as on some other sites.

This thread is now closed