User deleted
Red73
User no longer active
19th Sep '19 - 20:43PM
The site probably has more than it share of scammers. One I have had the displeasure of dealing with has many names, many pictures and even multiple nationality. Every time I post negative feedback she deletes her account and starts again. She's called herself Meg, Pixie and Sarah that I know of.
I contacted her for services as her site looked good as did the pics and full list of services. She was a lot cheaper than most on here but wanted half the money up front. Like a fool I paid it. After that the contact diminished gradually then stopped all together.
Like I say she changes pics, list of services, nationality and name.
One thing however stays constant. Her number.
I'll not disclose the full number but it ends in 444.
Do yourself a favour and stay well away. Remember, this industry deals in cash. Not bank transfers. You've been warned.
SinfulXAlexa
50 posts. Member since Apr 2019
21st Sep '19 - 01:54AM
I wouldn’t agree with that. I take 1/3 deposit for all bookings and at the end of the day it’s down to the individual. If she’s cheaper than most that’s your first red flag. Please don’t stop other girls from making money by saying don’t trust anyone that asks for a deposit.
Like wise, we don’t want our time or money wasted so it’s down to everyone’s personal due diligence and care. Don’t give much upfront or anything that you won’t miss. If you’re booking a short time, 1 hour or less, you may not need to pay a deposit. But it works both ways. This site has a lot f time wasters on BOTH SIDES.
so I take a deposit from gents. Not everyone works the way I do but it’s all individual.
If you’re unsure...
Try asking if she has a profile on another site.
Try talking via phone or ask more about the way she works.
Ask if there’s an alternate way of seeing her. Eg, for a short meet firstly before doing a loner booking.

It’s all down to you and the lady you’re intending on seeing.
Stay safe, both ladies and gents.
User deleted
insideher
User no longer active
24th Jan '20 - 10:45AM
i for one would never pay a deposit, its always a scam

This thread is now closed