Ever been ghosted?

Leviactionslacks
11 posts. Member since Oct 2023
19th Feb '24 - 16:22PM
Numerous bad experiences of this on various sites. This site sadly seems to be the worst.
UltimateGFE94
6 posts. Member since Nov 2023
19th Feb '24 - 20:14PM
TheHeadmaster wrote:
Never made a booking (yet) so never been ghosted that way. That said, I have messaged 10 girls on here through the site messaging function and havent had a single reply, so in that respect, I most certainly have been ghosted. Most annoying because I am trying to arrange a booking! Always polite and friendly, never explicit. Dunno what I'm doing wrong. Maybe it's my profile pic?

Hope you don't mind me advising 😊 I think there are a lot of people that have their ads on here but don't check the messages. So it might be because of that. Check what they write in their ad about how to contact.
Personally I only do bookings through WhatsApp, but if soneone messages me on the the site's chat, I do reply and advise them of that. That's just me though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hope that might help x
Liked by Sofiamilf, Dilf691
Sofiamilf
Sofiamilf
14 posts. Member since Aug 2023
20th Feb '24 - 08:17AM
Such a pity to hear that there are so many fakes WG around, but also loosing faith on punters too I am afraid.

I have been ghosted a few times too from punters, been booked for a few hours, driving to the place myself or even wasting money on taxis fairs.

Despite a friendly phone chat prior the meetings, many messages to confirm the booking, and then 30 minutes before the meeting no answer whatsoever when trying to phone them.

I hope my faith will be restored and likewise for you lovely punters

Sofia x
Liked by UltimateGFE94, Dilf691

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.