Are MILFs more popular than younger girls?

captainblk
4 posts. Member since Jun 2023
1st Sep '23 - 07:21AM
I like the experience milf's bring to the table.
Rocyhard
Rocyhard
5 posts. Member since May 2023
16th Oct '23 - 10:53AM
Dave451 wrote:
MILFs are usually more experienced and provide better service. I usually don’t visit women under 30.

Had my first milf experience recently and it was great.
McSteamy
15 posts. Member since Oct 2023
19th Oct '23 - 07:38AM
Young can pull off certain fantasies Role play Where older can do secretary find older get wetter and squirt better and more vocal and not so innocent.
Dirtyoldman
Dirtyoldman
15 posts. Member since Jan 2020
22nd Nov '23 - 18:59PM
I like both teens and milf's, milf on the whole know what their doing (more experience and wider experience) therefore are more confident and relaxed, they also can be a lot easier to talk to. I wouldn't say better just different, if its a more relaxed time with a WG that will take her time to get you where you need to be milfs are a better choice, they have more understanding and patience. If on the the other had its a quick " wham bang thank you man" experience you want the under 30's are better.
cumloads
cumloads
10 posts. Member since Mar 2022
13th Dec '23 - 11:47AM
Dave451 wrote:
MILFs are usually more experienced and provide better service. I usually don’t visit women under 30.

Im not sure experience necessarily means better service.
Pq2023
67 posts. Member since Nov 2023
13th Dec '23 - 13:52PM
I prefer younger as I just like the soft skin, youthful feel and look, I'm still under 30 myself so going for a 45 year old is like sleeping with someone my mums age...

Younger girls have more collagen in the skin, leading to softer, tougher and less sun damaged skin...
wellread
8 posts. Member since Dec 2021
13th Dec '23 - 14:40PM
Pq2023 wrote:
I prefer younger as I just like the soft skin, youthful feel and look, I'm still under 30 myself so going for a 45 year old is like sleeping with someone my mums age...

Younger girls have more collagen in the skin, leading to softer, tougher and less sun damaged skin...

A 50 year old Chinese or Thai woman can look and her skin can feel better than many <30 year old white women, so don't rule out the milfs too quickly.
User deleted
PearlNexen
User no longer active
13th Dec '23 - 15:41PM
wellread wrote:
[quote=Pq2023]I prefer younger as I just like the soft skin, youthful feel and look, I'm still under 30 myself so going for a 45 year old is like sleeping with someone my mums age...

Younger girls have more collagen in the skin, leading to softer, tougher and less sun damaged skin...[/quote]

A 50 year old Chinese or Thai woman can look and her skin can feel better than many <30 year old white women, so don't rule out the milfs too quickly.

I'm 51 and my skin still soft and firm:)) I'm not chinese or Thai!!!I think it's a matter of taste, some prefer younger people, others older, I personally love receiving younger people:))
Pq2023
13th Dec '23 - 20:22PM
wellread wrote:
[quote=Pq2023]I prefer younger as I just like the soft skin, youthful feel and look, I'm still under 30 myself so going for a 45 year old is like sleeping with someone my mums age...

Younger girls have more collagen in the skin, leading to softer, tougher and less sun damaged skin...[/quote]

I'm not ruling anybody out, I'm just saying by the law of probabilities, the younger 22 year old is gonna have nicer, softer and firmer skin than a 50 year old.

You'll always have your outliers, Brazilian, Thai etc who have different genetics but if you lined up 100, 20 year old girls and 100 50 year old women, 90% of the time, they'll younger ones will have more collagen in the skin, less wrinkles etc
I've still been with women older but my preference is younger or Thai...

I have 3 regulars, one English, Polish and Thai... occasionally a Czech women, all around 27 although the Thai could be 40, you never know with them 🤣🤣
Pq2023
13th Dec '23 - 20:24PM
PearlNexen wrote:
[quote=wellread][quote=Pq2023]I prefer younger as I just like the soft skin, youthful feel and look, I'm still under 30 myself so going for a 45 year old is like sleeping with someone my mums age...

A 50 year old Chinese or Thai woman can look and her skin can feel better than many <30 year old white women, so don't rule out the milfs too quickly.[/quote]

I'm 51 and my skin still soft and firm:)) I'm not chinese or Thai!!!I think it's a matter of taste, some prefer younger people, others older, I personally love receiving younger people:))

I didnt say women of 50 couldn't have firm skin, I just said I prefer it and it's often found in younger women, it takes alot of maintenance once you pass 40 to keep soft skin, no wrinkles, sagginess etc so it's not that it isn't possible, just more likely to be found in younger women and its my preference.
pussyaddict
11 posts. Member since Jun 2020
14th Dec '23 - 10:25AM
Personally I like both....well all ages would a better way to put it.
Nwebb
1 post. Member since Dec 2023
14th Jan '24 - 16:30PM
Rubywoo wrote:
It's mum I'd like to fuck @gynacologist

Thats one interpretation, but there seems to be mature as another.

Hello! It looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you haven't signed up for an account yet.

Start posting and interacting with other users with a free account.